Love

Love Is...

Pain & Delicacy

Sorrow & Comfort

Anxiety & Genuineness

Guilt & Passion

It is all about fantasies, but everything just feels so real.

It's all so thrilling and daring.

You can't help being so honest and yet so biased.

For me it is feeling everything at one time, but nothing at the same time.

It is incomparable, and that is why I believe that it is not an emotion but a fruit smoothie that mixes all these emotions, good and bad, to make the sweetest feeling.

To feel the warmth spread, to  lose the numbness; to have nothing but that on your mind; to feel like you are constantly shocked; to not have a heart, but a drill in it's place, thundering away; to have so many butterflies, you are flying away; to feel everything and nothing.

Love is all of this and everything more.

But still, it is not something you can describe.

Telling someone you love them isn't a word in the passing, it is the decision you have taken to let this person to be one of the people you cherish so much, that if you lost them, you would lose yourself.

Love is to Friends, Families and, of course, Lovers.

That is why I use a capital, because it is capital. It is the meaning of existence. Not of life, everyone's meaning of life is different. But it is the meaning of existence. Love.

And that is why I tell you that it is what you should veer towards. Keep on the path of Love, and Love will be there for you. Because really, all you need is Love

I Love You

And that is all I need to say.

  Your Love Is Different.  Every Love Is Different. We are all Different, and unique

There is no end to love, that is why I do not end this, no full stop