Karate chops Work!

A few weeks had passed after the entrance exam and the shool started hanging out holograms to those who have been accepted in to UA a highschool made for pro heroes. Midorya got his and you knew this because both you and Ochaco went to All Might to ask if you could donate your points to him, as All Might turned you down you were shocked. Until he explained everything to the both of you.
***
You decided to call Midorya to see what had happened,
"Hey? Midorya. How you doing buddy?"
"Im...So...Speechless"
Worry overwhelmed you to see if tis was to become a bad outcome.
"Midorya are you okay?!"
"More than okay!! I feel amazing! Y/n, I passed".
"Those are amazing news Midorya im so proud of you! You see i too made it to UA."
You went on a full on conversation of how excited both of you were to go into UA.

***

As you stood outside of the massive building you could only think of the great adventures that you were going to experience. You went through the humongous halls of UA and stopped into a door that was atleast five times your size. In it you saw Midorya and Uraraka talking to a tall boy that was karate chopping the air.

You stood there until they noticed you after a few seconds since you were behind the tall boy. He turned around to see you,

"!!!, My apologies I did not feel your presence as you came through the door, My name is Iida Tenya."

He said in an apologetic matter.
A wave of tiredness overwhelmed you,since you didn't sleep well the night before. "It's fine, whatever" you muttered. "Hey guys." you greeted Uraraka and Midorya as you sat down in a chair putting your legs up in the seat cross legged. Iida immediately saw this and started karate chopping the air once more.

"Hey! You need to sit properly!" he started.

You were very tired of him screaming so you stood up and grabbed his chin to make him look at you.

"What? You wanna go "Karate chop?!"" You let him go as he stood there shocked with a face flushed, he looked like a pink lady apple as he stared down at you "I don't like to start unncesary violance." Suddenly a man in a yellow bag called out Midorya and Ochako as they stood as shocked as Iida was. He then introduced himself as Aizawa sensei, our homeroom teacher for the rest of the year.

***
Aizawa sensei had taken you outside to test your quirks and skills, fortunately for you draining life force could give you energy to woke up, unfortunately for you the only things you could drain it from were students and or the dusty floor which didn't have much to begin with.

So after he called the rest of the students it was now your turn. You started forcing the ground around you to give its life force away and your hand started glowing a smokey black. Some of your classmates were in awe by this but you couldn't hear as you finally woke up and the realization hit you that you couldn't fail unless you wanted to be expelled. So you grabbed the ball with your left hand and started charging an energy orb that slowly but surely was building stronger, the lack of life force took a toll on you but in the end as you threw the ball you were impressed by the results. "634.57" said Aizawa sensei as you looked at his device and you couldn't help but smile at the fact that you made a reasonably great attempt.

As the rest of the training was complete you were relieved to see that you weren't the last place but your heart dropped to see your friend take that place for you. Midorya had the lowest score but then Aizawa sensei spoke up, "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Your mouth dropped as ochaco grabbed it and made it close again. " it was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." Aizawa sensei said with a wide grin plastered onto his face. You honestly had no words from how frustruated you felt towards the teacher. "Thanks Ochaco"
"Welcome"
You walked back to class and had regular classes.
***
It was lunch time already and you were starving from the training you did this morning. You saw your friends Midorya and Ochaco sitting on a table together so you went to sit down with them. Until you saw a serious Iida sitting beside you he was intently staring you down, "weird" you thought. Though you couldn't remember why it felt right to not look at the blue eyed boy. You started to have a nice chat with Midorya about the training you had this morning. You then decided to dig in your lunch until you saw that Iida hadn't gotten to eat yet.
"Oh... Do you not like it? Here you go karate chop, you can have mine." you said while handing your tray to Iida.
You finally remembered what was wrong and started to tremble and shook wildly tray still in hand. When you hand couldn't take it anymore you dropped the tray into the floor for Ochaco to gently graze it and save the food, but to no avail you had fallen into Iida's embrace. Both of you were now on the floor since Iida had lost his balance in the chair trying to catch you. As you tried to stand you had hit your head with the table, Iida was still at a loss for words but muttered something you couldn't hear. You finally got up with the help of Izuku and Ochaco and apologized to the tall boy who was getting up by himself and getting himself together.

"I have to go now... See you guys later!" he rushed to somewhere we couldn't see and with that you realized what he had said to you when you had hit yourself with the table. You realized now that you had landed your crotch with his and the impact took a severe toll on him. Midorya, like the best friend that he is ran after him to see if he was okay.

" agh,My scrotum!"