Training Co-Op!

(Please excuse these ugly sketches o' mine)

Later in the afternoon when Hero Basic Training starts.

"I am..."
What we heard was the voice of the number one hero barging into the door.
"Coming through the door like a normal person."
Everyone was wowed at All Mights sudden burst, all except Bakugo of course. All Might then explained to us today's class as we headed outside.
We exit out in our costumes

And All Might started going on about how we looked so very cool in our costumes

And All Might started going on about how we looked so very cool in our costumes. As well as Ochaco's yours was a skin tight suit, but even so the black and white patterns where made exactly the way you have ordered. The suit itself gave you a feeling of courage and determination.

All might then went on to say the teams, and he announced that you and Midorya were a team, Bakugo and Iida were teamed up also. We were then told we would be the first teams training in this hero excersise.

***
As you guys went inside the building where you were going to fight Iida... And bakugo, the tension was thick in the air and it kind of scared you how midorya was looking.
"Izuku, you okay there?...Bud."
"Ah! It's just, well we're up against Kacchan. And there's Iida, so I feel the need to be on guard."
"Izuku, do you feel afraid..?"
"Yes, but Kacchan's goal, confidence, even his quirk, are way more amazing than mine."
You wanted to cut him off, hearing Midorya talking badly about himself pissed you but he talked as he interrupted your thoughts.

"That's why... I don't want to lose"
"Izu-kun,"
He looked at you and started to panic.
"You're so cool. I promise you, that as your friend, and classmate. I will do my best to follow you because of your aspirations, you seem to be the right person to follow!"
You said that with hopeful eyes as he started to blush at your determination then smiled as you put your fist in your chest.

"Let's do our best Izu-kun!"
***
You guys had separated since Bakugo attacked Izuku and you went running towards the room where the bomb should be.

As you went inside Iida was laughing maniacally and was pretending to be a villain.

You immediately dropped to the floor laughing your ass off, kust then he tried to charge at you but you rolled to the other side and managed to grab his left leg, absorbing the power he had on his engine.

You quickly stood up and aimed a light orb at Iida but just then he had floated into the roof and was doing circles from the unbalance you brought of his reciproburst. You proceeded to grab both of your hands to produce a shield but right as it formed he started coming down on you. He then proceded to kick you in the head and as his reciproburst faded so did your cape, as it was burned from the side. You were on the floor panting and your breathing became difficult.

"Hey, you're pretty good at this..."
You panted as he proceeded to look at you.
"Flattery won't work on me."
"No..." You muttered under your breath and once again pointed a light orb at him.
"But this will." and with that you had shot Iida forcing him against the wall, he fell and stood still as his breathing hitched. A loud explosion could be heard from under you as the ground had crumbled giving you a chance to touch the huge paper machié bomb. Suddenly a sharp pain had hit you from the hard kick Iida had given you in the head. All might then started yelling,
"Hero team, Wins!"

You smiled at hearing that your team had won, yet your harsh headache couldn't stop. So you fell into the floor, bracing yourself for impact but was instead met with steady, strong arms.
"L/n, can you hear me?"
He had taken his helmet off and put on his glasses to examine your head.
Your dazed eyes came in contact with his navy blue ones. When Iida had looked at you, you just really had to say the next words. Maybe it was because of your hit in the head but your thought progress couldn't help but think about what was infront of you.

"Your ocean eyes are lovely."
You thought, but refrained from saying anything to your classmate.

You took some life energy from the floor so that you were able to stand up. Iida then walked you out to the nurse's office to get your head checked and see if you had any memory loss. Luckily there was nothing with you except the big lump you had thanks to Iida's metal boots. Recovery girl kissed your forehead and the lump started healing slowly, you stood up, gave your thanks and returned to the class with everyone. You saw how the rest of your class worked together to pass. It honestly amazed you how everyone was giving it their all at this exercise. Though it worried you that Midorya was still in the infirmary you eased to see that All might was going to check up on Izuku.