How to fix you

All Might had entered the scene and exclaimed. "Do not fear! I am here!" As Shigaraki could not take the weight of his arm anymore he rushed away from you and held onto it tightly, just like how Aizawa had done. He stared at your figure with an angered look. Mineta who was still in the water started screaming for All Might.
"I've been waiting, hero."
All Might quickly dash his way into the crowd of villains, grabbing Aizawa and you along with your friends. Your face stung horribly but you stood up along with Midorya.

Midorya started to run towards All Might to protect him and you followed him at a slower pace to try and stop him when suddenly Bakugo blasted Kurogiri letting go of Izuku. Just as the boys stopped the nomu, it had regenerated his frozen body parts. He had headed for Katsuki but then All Might moved the boy closer to our group.

Shigaraki started to run towards the group but All Might and the Nomu had an incredibly breath-taking fist fight that almost blew all of USJ into dust. Shigaraki and Kurogiri started to sprint towards All Might until Izuku had jumped into the action and slowed down the villains to attack him instead. "Izu-kun!" was all that came from your mouth as you blasted Shigaraki's hand before he touched Midorya and Kurogiri along with him. That's when you drained out all of your life energy and fainted.

***
As you had opened your eyelids you felt a presence near you, besides you, was a sleeping Iida with his head and arms resting beside you on the bed. Your injuries had landed you on the hospital, though recovery girl did her best to treat your wounds she wasn't able to treat you completely.

You stared down Iida intensely as he was sound asleep and snoring a little bit which had started to annoy you. So like any other would do, you started poking his cheek endlessly.
Soft at first but faster as he continued to snore. Finally, he grabbed your hand and started mumbling, "Stop being annoying Y/N." he teased or at least you think so. You could only respond in a nonchalant way, "Shut it, Nerd."

He finally raised his eyelids to see your cheek was bandaged up from Shigaraki's attack. He started to feel an intense sense of guilt that wavered around him, " Y/N, I am so sorry that this had to happen if it wasn't for me you'd," you interrupted him by taking off his glasses and kissing his forehead.

"Tenya... Don't blame yourself when I'm the one who did this to myself, you did the best you could after being attacked in USJ and I swear to you that this is nothing, I'll heal quickly." you said in a reassuring manner.

"Hopefully," you thought.

He looked down on the floor, you then put his glasses on you and grabbed his chin to make him look at you. He had a shameful look on his face, but all you could focus on were those perfect sapphire eyes he had.

"Well, to be honest, you're amazing at that so stop beating yourself up, got it dummy?"

He nodded at your response with a determined look, he then looked at the ground with a questioning face.

"What's a pen-dey-ho?"

You then broke the silence by snickering,
"What's so funny Y/N?"
"Pshhh, nothing. Nothing at all, I mean it's just. That you're such a dork."
"Well if it makes you feel better then..." He stood and grabbed your hand.
"Then I'm glad, I can be that person to you."
He said in a frank manner.
You just giggled at his honest remark.
"Silly, you're that and much more," you muttered under your breath unsure if he heard you.
***
The next morning you were allowed to go to school and continue class as normal. Suddenly you hear someone yell out.
"L/n- San!"
It was Tsuyu who called you out and everyone in the class surrounded you since you didn't attend school right away from your injuries, they were all hoping to see if you were okay. Todoroki stared off into the distance as he took a glance at you, Bakugo wasn't interested in your injuries though deep inside he was relieved you didn't die. Though his cold expression Tokoyami came to you with kind words, "I'm glad to see you're back, L/n"
"Thanks Tokoyami but really if it weren't for glasses here it would've taken longer for me to be here."
You said while grabbing Iida's arm. He looked a little taken back from your sudden grasp but smiled to know that he did something awesome by helping you.

You beamed at him, your eyes looked straight into his with a warm feeling to them. It tied you both together for disaster.