Optimism!

People from several parts of the globe where being born with super abilities, or as we call them "Quirks"
This was a new era for heros and villains alike to rise. For heros to help others and bring them hope, for villains to damage and terrorize.
Truly it was a new era for justice.

The night was cold, it started to sprinkle and tiny water drops hit your face. It was pretty dark and there was a foul smell in the air and soon it started to have a more humid scent.

Someone happened to pass by and picked your tiny self up. They tried to look for something or someone as their panic look only stressed the baby in their hands, they tried to cooed you as you have started to cry. This person was soon to be the one you were to call a guardian and even a friend.

***

(Several years later)

"Hey (Y/N)!" Yami yelled out to me but I was in such a deep slumber it almost felt surreal.

I was shook by someone which made me wake up it felt like i was being shook like salt in a shaker.

"OKAY! Im up, Im up" you jumped,
"Geez Yami you don't have to be so violent"

"Sorry Y/N, but you're going to be late for the entrence exam!"

"Oh shit" I thought as I zoomed through my closet and ran to the bathroom to ready myself. I had grabbed some cargo shorts and a simple (color) shirt.
After showering and dressing up I went to the kitchen to see that Yami was making some rice and eggs. I just couldn't help my empty stomach so I stayed for the delicious breakfast.

After breakfast I said goodbye to Yami and went to the train station. While grabbing onto the rail, a boy with green hair and I locked eyes. I see this boy almost everyday he must live close to my apartment complex. I give him a kind smile out of politeness, and it seemed like his cheeks had flushed right as I smiled. He gave out a nervous chuckle and a cute smile. It made me feel a bit at ease.

***
It was time for the entrence exam, you we're put in a room with no other than the green haired boy. You decided to introduce yourself to him, "Hey, Im L/N Y/N nice to meet you." you gave him a warm smile and took his hand. "M-my name's Midorya Izuku, nice to meet you too." he innocently placed a hand on his neck and a tint of pink flushed through his cheeks. It was very adorable...too adorable.
"Hey i see you around a lot... Might you be living in the same apartment complex?"
"Um... Possibly, well i think so atleast."
"Cool," you said while writing a number on a piece of paper. "Let's hang out sometime." you said with a smile.

***
The entrance exam had started you soon began damaging robots with your quirk: Greyscale, a quirk that worked by draining life force from your right hand and blasting white orbs of energy with your left, while using both hands you are able to make a shield around your size.
When you started absorbing energy and blasting orbs left and right to gain as many points possible. In between blasting you saw a panicked Midorya searching for at least 1 robot to hit, but just as you turned around to see him a giant thud was heard infront of you.

You turned around to see one of the zero point robots was heading down your way, You tried taking some life force from it but it was too late as it was inching closer and closer to you. You tried taking cover over a shield with both hands when you turned ypur head to see a girl stuck between pieces of metal. You rushed over to help her and slowly freed her of the metal while trying to not hurt her or yourself.

As i seemed too late Midorya jumped up from the now broken road and "literally" smashed the gigantic robot to smitherins.

As he was falling down the girl next to you spoke. "Quick! Throw me up there!" You look up to see Midorya falling and quickly reacted. You threw her up by blasting the floor where she stood sending her upwards. She instantly tried to grabbed his hand and both of them stopped and lightly landed on the floor. Relief struck to everyone then a dreaded sound alarm went off telling everyone that the exam had finished. Midorya was shocked, "one point... I... only needed one point." You tried to talk to him but he walked away in shame. You couldn't help but feel a hint of sadness overwhelm you as you looked at the friend you just made a few moments ago.