Chilling With The Champ

After they got done with their segment, high fives and hugs were abound as Lexi, Murphy, Ashley, and Brandon walked and talked all the way to his locker room

Lexi: Hey Guys, nice job out there! Especially you BP! I don't think I've ever heard that good of a promo from a rook in a long time.

Brandon Chuckled a bit

Brandon: Thanks guys. Means a lot coming from the goddess and the best kept secret of WWE.

Murphy: No problem! Oh yeah, hard fought battle out there last weekend Champ! You earned it.

Ashley: Thanks Murph!

Lexi: Well, we gotta go. See ya next week?

Brandon and Ashley: No doubt!

They snap hugged one more time, and said their goodbyes before the royal couple headed to shared locker-room.

Ashley: So, any plans for the rest of the week?

Brandon: Well, nothing much. I got a show on Friday...

Ashley: What show?

Brandon: Oh yeah that's right, I didn't tell ya. On my off time, I do hometown launchpad music shows and stuff.

Ashley: Woah! I'm learning new things about you everyday!

They stared at each other for a few moments before hugging and saying.

Brandon: I love you.

Ashley: I love you too.

With that they hopped in the showers, got cleaned up, and headed out the door.

As they walked out to the garage, Brandon took out his keys and hit the unlock button to which the lights on his car flashed. That car turned out to be A 2012 Nissan GTR Black Edition, that just so happened to be the one Paul Walker used in Furious 7

Visualization:

Ashley: What is it with you and these awesome cars?

Brandon: I'm a car guy at heart, and a bit of a track nut.
She giggled a bit

Ashley: Hey, about that show.....

She paused.

Brandon: No worries, I got you.

She watched as he pulled out two front row tickets to the show.

Brandon: For you, and for Becks. Word has it, she's been wanting to see me preform for a while.

Ashley was speechless

Ashley: Wow! I-I don't know what to say...

Brandon pulled her in for a kiss.

Brandon: Your welcome,anything for a queen.

They kissed once more and got ready to head home.

————-—————————
The next day was a free day, very rare because they had NXT live shows to take part in. Either way, they were bored, and needed something to do.