Takeover: Brooklyn

The day had come. That morning Brandon woke up and started his morning traditions. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, put his signature moisturizer in his hair, and set off to start his day

Brandon: All right, plan...
He was thinking to himself
Brandon: Get a workout in, have some lunch, maybe another workout here and there, then we head to Takeover.

He was heading out of the hotel when he felt someone grab his arm and yank him back for a hug.

Brandon: Woah wait wha-

Ashley: Morning Brandon! Sorry if I took you by surprise there.

Brandon: Morning, No it's ok. Just gotta watch my back more often now.

They both shared a laugh

Ashley: So besides Takeover tonight, what's the plan for today?

Brandon: Just workouts in preparation for my debut.

Ashley: Can't Wait for that!

The looked at each other for a bit before seeming out of nowhere.

Ashley: I love you!

Brandon: I love you too! Be my girlfriend?

Ashley: Every queen needs a king.

Brandon: And every king needs a queen.

They shared a kiss to seal the deal. The Royal Powers were officially a thing.

Later that day, the two did their first workout session together as planned, but Ashley couldn't make it to the second one because she had to go to the arena to get ready for her match. Tonight She'd be going up against the NXT Women's champ, Bayley, in an iron women match.

The rest of the card was pure madness, but everyone had their eyes on that match because both Charlotte and Bayley were fan favorites. Both were part of the Four Horsewomen, but only one could walk away with the title.

As entrances were made and ring introductions were said the match began. After a valiant 20 minute bout, Charlotte was looking for the Natural Selection, her finisher, on Bayley but Bayley reversed into the Bayley-to-belly suplex.

1-2-Kick-out

Both women were spent in the middle of the ring, as the crowd erupted with "This is Awesome" chants.

A few minutes later, Bayley was looking for a second Bayley-to-belly, but Charlotte reversed into the Figure four, then bridged into the Figure eight to which Bayley tapped out, and the crowd roared.

Kayla : Here is your winner, and the new NXT Women's Champion, Charlotte Flair!

Charlotte nearly cried tears of joy in the ring. Brandon stood up and applauded along with everybody else. She saw him out of the corner of her eye, got out of the ring, and shared a hug with him, then walked backstage.
When she got to gorilla, she was met with applause by other superstars and staff. She thanked them and talked for a bit before continuing to her walk backstage. Outside of gorilla Brandon was waiting on a lighting crate for her. When he saw her he hopped off an started clapping.

Brandon: Well deserved, Fine victory there my queen!

Ashley: Why thank you my king,I couldn't have done it without you, wanna go out to celebrate?

Brandon: but of course your majesty.
She giggled as the held hands and walked to his rental car. Meanwhile Rebecca Quin better known as Becky Lynch looked on from behind.

Becky: Go get 'em champ!