Twenty-three

"Iselen, it's my turn. Ruby's found a clean T-shirt and sweater for you, she thinks they're your size. Go to the bathroom, wash up a little and then get some rest. Try not to make noise, the kids are finally sleeping."

I nod at my Commander and leave my seat stretching my limbs to loosen up, I get into the kitchen area where Alex offers me a bowl of fruit that I gobble in four bites thanking her later. The truth is that I was starving and I didn't even realize. Rick is still in his seat searching who knows what in his laptop, Lucas is watching him, Nat is sleeping on one seat with Nougat at her feet and Adrian snores next to her. Ruby's waiting for me leaning on an armrest with my clothes in her hands, she smiles when she sees me getting closer and kisses my cheek before putting an index over her perfect plump lips pointing at the back of the plane. The twins are sleeping curled up on a couch snuggling my wife's pets while Meli, Samuel and Sarah are doing the same on the other couch. I walk tiptoe slowly to the bathroom and close the door behind me. First thing is use the toilet... I haven't gone since breakfast and I've already drunk two bottles of water. I take off my clothes from waist up and I wash up the best I can with some hand soap, this bathroom is very small and I don't have much room: I wish I could have a shower but this is better than nothing. I'm drying my face and the wet hair that's falling on my forehead when I hear the door opening. I lower the towel surprised...

Ruby's standing in front of me, leaning on the closed door, staring at me from head to toe with hungry eyes. I'm so baffled that I'm unable to react when she steps forward, snatches the towel from my hands and pinches my nipples with her fingers. Her lips meld with mines muffling my gasp while I feel her shoving her tongue between them to open my mouth, I grant her access because the idea of denying a kiss to my wife would never cross my mind. I'm so shocked that it takes me a while to realize what's happening, also because her hands rubbing my breasts and her tongue swirling around mine are very distracting and have fried my brain circuitry. Something makes 'click' in my head finally and I step back hitting the counter top behind me.

"What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I whisper stunned while her nimble fingers are unbuttoning my cargo pants. "Ruby Rose, for God's sake! Not here, not now..." She thrusts her fingers deeply in my pussy without previous warning and I bite my lip holding back a cry while tilting my head back and leaning it on the mirror.

"Why are you wet then?" she asks mischievously squatting before me while tugging at my pants and underwear down my legs. She swirls her tongue over my clit before parting my pussy lips with her fingers trying to shove it deeply, grazing my entrance with the tip of her tongue.

"I'm always wet when you're close..." I whisper or at least that's what I think. I don't know if she's understood me because I'm biting my lips hard trying to be quiet so I won't wake up the kids. Ruby sucks my clit not making any noise, usually her moans and the sound of her hungry licks over my core turn me on but this is not bad either: the excitement and fear of getting caught and my wife's ability to suck quietly are making my arousal skyrocketing. She buries her tongue further in my slit again looking for my juices with the tip while she grazes my clit with her nose. My knuckles are white due to my hard grip on the counter and the wooden edge is digging into my buttocks but I don't care anymore. "You'll pay for this," I growl gritting my teeth.

"I'm looking forward to it," she mumbles while her lips graze my core. I look down and realize that she's staring back at me, looking up right into my eyes, while she sticks out her tongue and uses the tip to rub slightly my clit with a naughty smile. She puts her thumbs on my pussy lips and opens them, pushing aside gently the delicate hood that covers my clit and starts flicking it with her tongue very fast while I stare at her entranced. When she places her lips around it and sucks it greedily into her mouth I grit my teeth again tilting my head back. I grab the wet towel without a second thought and bite it hard feeling her swirling her tongue again and again. It only takes a few seconds for me to cum so hard that my eyes are filled with tears while the towel muffles my gasps.