five

"so breezyyyy..." victoria trails off, "since, your sister is in town, and can take care of elle, do you want to go out for brunch with me and the dodger wives today?" victoria asks, as we're talking over the phone. "uh, yeah - i'll ask my sister if she can watch elle and i'll let you know." i respond. "alright, well i know she's gonna say yes, so I'll pick up you up at 12." She repones, making me laugh. "okay tori."

//

"hey girls." mariana smiles, cheerfully, as she looks in our direction. after i had met the dodger gfs/wives, i loved their simplicity and genuine personality's. they were so down to earth and that was so relieving.

since the first time i had showed up to the stadium, aka 2 days ago ; the girls had somehow enjoyed my presence , that they asked victoria about me and when she gave them my instagram; they had all requested to follow me, and of course i didn't think twice, and accepted.

now here we were, victoria & i, walking into the small restaurant, eager to have a great time with the girls, even though i wasn't greatly familiar with each and every one of them.

as we sat down, we greeted the 3 girls that were there, which were i believe mariana, suzanna, & nicole.

"hey have you guys ordered yet?" victoria asks, and they all nod. "no, we were waiting till you guys got here." nicole answers, and we smile at her. "awe, you guys should've ordered! you didn't have to wait for us." i reply, feeling bad. "it's no big deal, we wanted to." suzanna replies, with a smile, making me feel slightly better.

"okay then, let's order now." victoria says picking up a menu quickly, and scanning through it making us chuckle.

"make it look as unplanned and off-guard as possible!"

Liked by cody_bellinger, brievee_, and 866 others

👥: brievee_

poshspice I'm her personal photographer 🙄♥️

View all 166 comments...
dugie11 i wouldn't mind if I was in your position 😍
suzannavilla the fact that we got to see the behind the scenes of all of this 😂

//

• V I C T O R I A  P O V •

cody_bellinger replied to your photo :

ᴄᴏᴅʏ_ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
...uh hey vic, correct me if I'm wrong but is her name brie ?

uh yeah, why?

ᴄᴏᴅʏ_ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
how do you know her ?

she's a close friend of mine, we met in downtown LA, when we were having a shoot in the same studio. why?

ᴄᴏᴅʏ_ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
wait she's a model too?

well yeah,  she's mostly used to promote makeup.

ᴄᴏᴅʏ_ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
what, how long have you guys known each other ?

why are you asking so many questions ???!

ᴄᴏᴅʏ_ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
uhm can i explain to you over lunch tomorrow? we have an off day, so i'm good.

uhm okay? where?

ᴄᴏᴅʏ_ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
the restaurant on Melrose.

uh okay, see you then!

ᴄᴏᴅʏ_ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
bye

hey lovesss! i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter & stay tuned for cody's side of the story very soon!  🤍

xoxo - deileen