Story 4

I was a normal girl in school who was very shy. I started getting bullied and was called by bad names and people would used to judge me by my looks and my clothes. I would used to ignore them and study because I knew that although I am not very beautiful like the others I am still a human and that is what makes me perfect and I knew that  I was here to study and I will study and make my parents proud that is what makes me perfect!

People would used to taunt me about my weight and how fat I was but I knew that I may be fat but I am not thin as well. I believed that if I am fat then there would be millions in the world just like me who are fat.

People used to laugh at me for my skin colour and how dark I was. But I believed that I may be dark but that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to live or study.

Then people looked at my height and how tiny I looked. I still smiled because I believed that size doesn't matter...

That's what kept me going and I finally fulfilled my dream and made my parent's proud when I became a successful doctor and that was all because I always embraced my body! Because I am perfect!

So #embraceyourbody and don't go on the way you are or the way you look!

Another heartfelt entry for you all to read and get inspired by! Send us your stories via email or private message!

Team Embrace Your Body