Interview with undiscovered Chick-Lit author

We made sure to scedule a meeting to get you this interview.

Wattzymag: Who or what inspired you to write The Other CEO?

ivojovi:  I know it's a bit far off but the movie The Amazing Spiderman 2 was the inspiration. I saw how Green Goblin's (father) assistant was loyal to him and when Harry Osborn took over the company she has helped him when someone wanted Harry's position as CEO. So I decided to make a love story out of it!

Wattzymag: Do you have an editor or do you publish your work unedited?

ivojovi: I edit my own work. I'm not a professional writer. 

Wattzymag: Is there going to be a sequel to The Other CEO?

ivojovi: Probably not.

Wattzymag: Which chapter has so far been the hardest to write?

ivojovi: Not a chapter specifically but the progress of Olivia and Pierce's love story. I don't want it to be too cheesy and at the same time I want it to be realistic.

Wattzymag: If you could be any character, who would it be?

ivojovi: To be honest, I'm not much of a reader so I guess I would pick a cartoon character like BMO from Adventure Time :P

Wattzymag: Why?

ivojovi: Why not? BMO's adorable!

Wattzymag: Did you make your own cover or did a fan make it for you?

ivojovi: My boyfriend actually made my book cover. I don't have editing skills.

Wattzymag:If you could change anything about your book, what would it be?

ivojovi: Mm longer chapters, I guess. Since it is my first time writing, I didn't expect my first few chapters were really short! It's harder than I thought to come up with a scene with so much details.

Wattzymag: Are you writing the book alone?

ivojovi: Yes. But I ask for help sometimes about scenarios I wanted to write about.

Wattzymag: What would you say , on a scale from one to ten, how successful is your book. Is this the amount of readers you were hoping for and expecting?

ivojovi: I really didn't expect my book to get so much reads in a span of 2 months so I guess a 7? I also didn't expect that the people would love the story and it helps me keep writing to really finish the book :)

Don't be late for our book review in the next upload.

© 2014 by J. Barnes and A. Wolmarans.