Interview with Chosen Chick Lit author

This month we even pranked the head to get you this interview.

Wattzy: Did you expext Dating The Badgirl to get so many veiws?

Hazenight1: Nope not at all i expected it to be a small read where only a small amount of people would read.

Wattzy: What inspired you to write Dating The Badgirl?

Hazenight1: I was reading a corny novel and i wondered what if the female was a bad girl like the typical bad guy and how it would play out.

Wattzy: Which chapter has so far been the hardest to write?

Hazenight1: The current one I just have no idea what to write!

Wattzy: Do you receive bad coMments and if yes how do you respnd to them?

Hazenight1: Yeah i do and usually i try to ignore them but sometimes i just reply with a sassy comment haha. Or i try to be sassy.

Wattzy: Did you make the cover yourself?

Hazenight1: Nope, a lovely fan made it but i dont remember who if she's reading this let me know!

Wattzy: Is there going to be sequal to Dating The Badgirl?

Hazenight1: I have no clue, if people want me to write one I will definitely. If not then no their shouldn't be.

Wattzy: If you could be any character, who would it be?

Hazenight1: 

Wattzy: Why?

Hazenight1:  

Wattzy: Would you ever want to find yourself in the relationship described in your book?

Hazenight1: Well, the situations from DTBG and my other books are drawn from real life not all of them just some. So no I don't think I would, it kind of depends on the relationship I guess. Each character has a different relationship so I have no clue.

Wattzy: What are your hopes and dreams for Dating The Badgirl?

Hazenight1: What are your hopes and dreams for Dating The Badgirl?

I wish I could publish it! Have someone edit it read it through clear the grammatical errors proof read and then publish it in real life. I love DTBG having it be published would be a huge

Just don't skip the book review in the next chapter.

© 2014 by J. Barnes and A. Wolmarans.