Mystery Author

This month's author is an author's whoose books I really enjoyed, unfortunatly due to bad feedback and negative comments it's been removed. This month's mystery author, one of the best author's on wattpad, ladies and gentleman...

Lydia161290

Wattzy: What book has been the most successful so far.

Lydia161290:  I think The Wolf Cave has been my most successful, not because of the number of reads, but because of its endless fan base. People want more and I can't wait to give them more.

Wattzy: What genre do you prefer to read?

Lydia161290:  I just like reading about romance.

Wattzy: What type of romace books do you like to read?

Lydia161290:  I like any romance books, from dark or light or full of drama. I'm not that picky. Wattzy: Do you make your own covers?

Wattzy: Do you make your own covers?

Lydia161290:  I do make my own, yes.

 Wattzy: Who or what is you biggest inspiration?

Lydia161290: Tough question because I don't really know that myself. Though, I do take inspiration from movies, TV shows, music and life.

Wattzy:  If you have to choose one of your many male main characters to marry, who would it be?

Lydia161290: Hah. I couldn't marry any of them, but If I HAD to choose one, probably Ray from TWC.

Wattzy: Which wattpad author has inspired you the most?

Lydia161290: Lindsey! (LittleCinnamon) she's just amazing. There are many more like.

Wattzy: What do you do about negative comments?

Lydia161290: I ignore them! I don't care much about any of them and I do get a lot. If one is really bad, I do report it to Wattpad though.

Wattzy: How many times, would you guess, have you had Writer's block?

Lydia161290: Oh lord, too many times to count. I'm currently in a block now. They just get worse!

Wattzy: What is the thing you love about Wattpad the most?

Lydia161290: The true fans.

Hope you love her books as much as I do. Check out her profile. Follow the external link.

© 2014 by J. Barnes and A. Wolmarans.