Prologue + 16 years later!

This is my first ever story, i reall hope you like it!!! All i am going to publish are the first 6 chapters!! if you like my story then leave your comments and i will add more!!!!!

LUL,

R4CH98 xoxoxoxo<3

Prologue!

This is the story of my life!

Long ago there was a respected and feared Kingdom, called Vampiria. One day Vampiria was in joy because Queen Odette had just given birth to a 7th child of a 7th child (magical right). King Derek called all the peasants to gather in the front court of the castle, so that he could show the Baby Princess to my new kingdom. The King and Queen named me Genevieve.

16 years later.

Most people would say that I grew into a caring, talented and beautiful young woman. Who grew up to love and adore everyone and everyone felt the same to me, but the only feeling missing was that of family. All my 3 brothers and 3 sisters died before I was born (thanks for that b***ards!!!), so I was brought up as the sole heir to the throne of Vampiria. However, learning how to become THE next Queen of Vampiria whilst learning how to control MY powers, use them for the good of MY people and MY Kingdom is a right pain in MY royal f***ing ass.

And this is just the beginning of my life!