Chapter 2 -- The GREAT PROPHECY

The GREAT PROPHECY is told to every single Vampire child. As soon as they turn 12. Most think that we are told the GREAT PROPHECY as some fun, so that we can "pretend" that we are the children of the PROPHECY. But this isn't true, we are told for one reason and one reason only... Because the Elders of the Vampire Kingdom (includng my f***ing parents) are very proud that the all GREAT and (soon to be) POWERFUL child of the GREAT PROPHECY is none other than their very own Princess!!! That Princess is ME! Yes, Princess Genevieve RedMoon of the Red Moon Vampire Kingdom is the child of the GREAT PROPHECY.

But before I get carried away, I should tell you the PROPHECY. I remember the day my parents told me, it was my 9th (yes 9th) birthday (thanks a f***ng lot for ruining my fun), like it was yesterday....

The GREAT PROPHECY!

On the 7th day of the 7th month of a 7th year,

A 7th child of a 7th child shall be born,

This child shall receive ultimate power and be the strongest of their kind,

All shall happen on the child's 17th year of life,

Fate has choosen a path the child must follow,

They must choose to save the or none of the Kingdoms.

In the war against an unknown enemy of the Darkness,

Fate has choosen a companion for the child from the other Kingdom,

They are born within a month,

The companion is older and just as strong,

They are the strongest of their kind,

They will rule together as one,

Over everything with love and compassion between them both.

After being told this my father explained why I needed to hear of this 4 years earlier then the rest of the Vampire children. I was told this because I am the 7th child of my Father, who is the 7th child of his Father. My birthday is the 7th day of the 7th month of a 7th year.....

Ohh and I almost forget the greatest thing of all..... My 17th birthday is in 7 DAYS!!!!!

I am in some serious sh**!!!