Chapter 7 -- FIGHTING after just one day!

A/N: I should mention that this is just half of chapter 7 but I will try to upload either tomorrow or thursday!!!      This is dedicated to ladylee33 for being the first fan of my book!!! thankyou soo much!!!

Lykaios POV

Last night was probably the best night of my life. Gene is a really amazing girl. I could tell she loved my gift, because she wouldn’t stop thanking me for it and saying she loved it! We told each other about ourselves and laughed at each other’s jokes. Somehow we even ended up dancing a couple of times, and let me tell you she can dance! She had my friend from downstairs getting excited when she was doing the tango and the salsa! I was kind of sad and disappointed when the BALL ended.

I was pulled out of my thoughts about last night when someone punched my face! I was dazed for about 5 seconds, and then I looked in the direction of where the punch came from. Who I saw was a very smug looking Darius. I gave him my coldest and most murderous glare; he chose this moment to piss me off even more!

“Come on now Lukey, you didn’t get distracted did you?” he asked with the smug still on his face, “You know it’s the number on rule when fighting!” That’s it! I thought, I ran at Darius and we started fighting. As we were fighting all Marius could was laugh his fucking ass off!

I was just about to go all out Wolf on Dar, when someone coughed behind us. I didn’t even need to turn around to know who it was. I immediately stopped fighting because the air filled with her sweet, sweet scent of vanilla and lavender with a hint of roses. A small smile crept its way onto my face as I got off Dar and turned around, just as Gene’s beautiful voice also filled the air.

“Good afternoon boys, I hope we’re not interrupting anything?” she said this with a sexy smirk! I couldn’t stop thinking how lucky I am to have this piece of hot Vamp all to myself… WTF!!! Where in the middle-earth did that come from!!! I mentally shook my head; it must be something to do with this mate business. I quickly recovered and answered Gene.

“Why, of course not Genevieve. Me and the boys were just training. I was just about to call a break, I think the boys here were getting tired of me beating them.” I said smugly.

“Oh yes, I can see that. And who do we have here?” she asked with humour. Gene stepped forward and Dar and Marius immediately bowed.

“These Princess, are Darius” I pointed at Dar, “and Marius” I pointed at Marius, “Black. Boys this is Princess Genevieve RedMoon and …” I introduced Gene with unknown admiration, but I left the last bit of my words hang because I didn’t know who the 2 ladies Gene had brought with her.

"Oh my apologies, Luk, Darius and Marius this is my cousin Roseanne and my best friend and trusted maid Adimina. Rosie, Ads this is Luk, Darius and Marius" Gene inlightened us, Roseanne and Adimina bowed and smiled at me and the Twins. I could tell that Dar and Mar had some type of attraction towards Roseanne and Adimina. The Twins and me knowing eachother so well, smirked at eachother because they knew that I knew they liked Roseanne and Adimina. I gave them a curt nod, showing that they could ditch me for the girls. They asked me with their eyes to get them alone, and just as I was about to create some excuse Gene spoke up with a mischevious glint in her deep purple eyes.

Gene POV

We were standing infront of Darius and Marius and Luk, my Greek God like piece of hot Werewolf... WTF where the Fate did that come from?!?! Anyway, me, Rosie and Ads wre here because they saw the Twins last night and came to me this morning asking for help...

FLASHBACK

"WAKE UP GENE! WAKE UP!" is the first thing I hear when I am rudely awaken when my 2 best friends are shaking me awake. They are pushing and shoving me around my Queen size bed. That's it I have finally had enough.