Chapter 6 -- The GRAND UNION BALL! Prt 3!

Gene POV

“Ladies and Gentlemen! Vampires and Werewolves! May I introduce to you Princess Genevieve RedMoon of the Kingdom of the Red Moon Vampires! The birthday girl !” Everyone let out a slight laugh at what the clerk said, “And the Child of the GREAT PROPHECY!” The whole HALL went dead silent as the doors of the balcony opened.

I walked through the doors and stood on the balcony looking down at everyone, whilst everyone else stared up at me. I saw my parents smiling up at me, they were standing next to King Alexander and Queen Emilie, and they were also smiling at me. Next to Queen Emilie stood the most handsome guy I have ever seen, he was looking directly at me with his mouth hanging open!

I smirked whilst I was walking down the stairs because the guy, who I presume is Prince Lykaios, was still staring at me with his mouth still hanging open. As I was walking through the crowd of guests I received many birthday wishes and compliments of how beautiful I looked. When I reached my parents and King Alexander, Queen Emilie, Prince Lykaios had only just closed his mouth! Everyone else at the BALL/PARTY had gone back to their own business.

“Mother, Father, King Alexander and Queen Emilie” I greeted them with a nod or a curtsy.

“Happy Birthday, Genevieve!” both my declared with hugs and smiles.

“Thank you, Mother and Father!” I replied amongst the hugs and smiles. When we had finished our family show, King Alexander and Queen Emilie both addressed me.

“Good evening Princess, and happy birthday!” I smiled and thanked them both, I was just about to leave to find Rosie and Ads. When Queen Emilie said.

“Princess Genevieve, may I introduce you to my son, Prince Lykaios!” She gestured to her son, who stepped forward and bowed and greeted me.

“Princess Genevieve, happy birthday.”

I replied with a small smile and a nod, “Prince Lykaios, it’s nice to meet you and thank you for your wishes.” I saw out of the corner of my eye that my Mom was smiling with pride. I was, yet again, turning to leave when Prince Lykaios did the unimaginable…

“I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty of getting you a gift.” Whilst he was saying this, he took a box out of his pocket. I was shocked yet kind of pleased at the same time, which is weird. But hey its my birthday things are allowed to be weird.

“You didn’t have to get me anything, but thank you!” I replied with gratitude as he handed me the box. I opened it and what was inside almost made me drop the box. Inside was a black and purple diamond necklace. I took it out of the box and twirled it around my fingers. It was the 2nd most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I was just about to put the necklace back in the box when Prince Lykaios asked.

“May I ?” I gave him a nod and the necklace. He took it from my hand then walked behind me to put the necklace on me. While he was placing the jewellery around my neck, my mother took the box out of my hands then she and my father left to mingle with the guests. At the same time King Alexander and Queen Emilie also left to mingle with the guests.

“There you go.” Lykaios said. I turned around to face him and smiled.

“Thank you, I love it, Prince…”

“…Please Princess, call me Luk!” He interrupted with a breathtakingly beautiful smile. I returned his smile.

“Well then Luk, I must ask you call me Gene instead of Princess!” Then we both started to laugh.

We talked, laughed and occasionally danced the night away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

if u want more then comment!!! i promise it gets more interesting!!!