Chapter 1 -- A Day In My LIFE!

(A/N -Quay is pronounced as Key

-Moons means Years             SWEARING HAS BEEN BLANKED ********)

It was a beautiful, sunny day. So instead of staying indoors learning about the history of fallen Kingdoms blah blah f***ing blah, I decided to go to the training courts to get some extra practise on my Flying Lightning Strike.

For the first 10 minutes of my training I had to focus my Quay. My old mage, who sadly passed away many moons ago, said that the key to all power or magic was to focus and relax on his/her Quay.

So to this very day my routine to the day consists of:

Waking up, getting dressed, focussing my Quay, eating breakfast, lessons, focussing my Quay, eating lunch, meeting with the King and Queen (otherwise known as Mother and Father), focussing my Quay, training and finally eating tea then returning to my chambers were instead of resting I stay up and talk to my maid and best friend Ads (otherwise known as Adamina).

My routine is the only thing that kept me sane over the past 5 moons, it’s surprising to myself that my routine is also the most normal thing in my life. And that’s coming from a 16 year old Princess of the most respected Kingdom, who is part of this GREAT PROPHECY!!! I mean could my life could get anymore f***ing dramatic, because if it does I’m gonna give up and run away from this sh**ty life. I mean helloo I’m 16 cant I get a break for once, is it too much to ask.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

hey hey hey!!!

if you want the seaaring unblanked then leave a comment!!

LUL,

R4CH98 xoxoxo

LUL is a Bristolian thing LOL  it means Love You Lots!!! (incase u didnt knw xxx)