Random Head

Alton: hey pretty lady, can I have a seat?

Chocolate: sure, only if your dick is big

Alton: excuse me?

Chocolate: I think you heard me loud and clear

Alton: so you want me to whip out my dick in this airport?

Chocolate: if it's worth the size yeah

Alton: I'll end up in jail entertaining you haha

Chocolate: have a good day sir

Alton: I can show you in private...

Chocolate: name the place

Alton: restroom?

Chocolate: yeah the women's restroom

Alton: dam you are such a risk taker

Chocolate: that's the only way to enjoy your life

Alton: what's your name?

Chocolate: depends on how big your dick is, follow me

(Chocolate leads Alton to the women's restroom, then they get into the first stall they see)

Chocolate: okay, let me see...

(Alton reveals his dick to Chocolate)

Chocolate: that's it?

Alton: damn you must be use to porn star dicks huh?

Chocolate: nope, I'm just use to my husband's dick and you my friend ain't cut it but if you can eat pussy I'll take your number though

Alton: well you might as well take down my number because I'm a pro at that

Chocolate: prove it

Alton: now?

Chocolate: yup

Alton: what if someone walks in and hears us?

Chocolate: I don't care

Chocolate lifts her short dress up and slowly pulls down her red thong, then she puts her thong around Alton's neck. Chocolate stood there and demanded Alton to get on his knees and eat her out like the slut he is. Alton got on his knees as Chocolate demand and began to lick between her pussy lips slowly and softly. Chocolate starts to lick her lips in being aroused to Alton's tongue. Alton started to flick his tongue on her clit.

Alton's tongue is wrestling with Chocolate's clit, favoring the taste of her pussy made him thirsty for more. Chocolate can feel his tongue squeezing inside of her, Alton loves the way her strong walls are gripping his tongue. Alton turns her around, puts his face in her ass. Alton starts to tongue fuck Chocolate from the back. Him hearing ppl come in and out the restroom motivates him to keep going.

Chocolate rubs her clit while her pussy is getting tongue fucked from the back. She reaches over and grabs the back of Alton's head keeping him in her cheeks as his tongue falls deep in her pussy. Chocolate starts to moan harder and harder then bust a crazy nut on Alton's tongue. That was the fatality that chocolate needed. Alton makes sure he licks every part of her pussy making sure he doesn't leave a drop behind.

Alton: so, do I get the number?

Chocolate: yes you sure can (smiling)

THE END