Sin In The Church

Caramel and chocolate are both sitting at their local church getting that good word from the pastor and Caramel started to get horny. Caramel placed his hand on Chocolate's thigh and calmly starts to move his hand up her skirt. Having knowledge of her not wearing panties he starts to play with her clit. Chocolate slowly spreads her legs so Caramel can get a good feel on her pussy. Chocolate tries to keep a straight face but do to her sensitive clit it was hard for her to do so.

Chocolate slightly looks at him with that look giving him signals that she wants to fuck. Caramel whispers in her ear "you are going to bust a nut in this church whether you like it or not" her juices starts to flow. What's making this all too exciting, there's a woman sitting right next to Chocolate getting turn on by watching the action. Good thing they're sitting in the back of the church having the aisle all to themselves. Chocolate breathes heavily as Caramel finger slides into her tight pussy.

Caramel hooks his finger inside Chocolate's pussy and starts to apply pressure on her g-spot. Chocolate grips his wrist trying to slow him down but that made him go even harder. The lady that is sitting next to Chocolate started to masturbate to the action she is witnessing. All of this is going down while the pastor is preaching. Chocolate is trying so hard to hold her moans in but Caramel is making it very difficult.

The lady that's watching this sexy display go down couldn't help herself by rubbing Chocolate's clit while masturbating. Chocolate is so overwhelm by the way Caramel and the church member is having their way with her pussy she bust a unforgiving nut on their hands. She lower her head while places her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound of her cumming. The energy of Chocolate cumming made the lady caught an orgasm as well. Caramel hands the church member his phone so she can put her number down.

The End