Still King

PART 1

Hector: yo I like what you guys have built, you guys are like the hottest trios in the adult industry right now.

Caramel: thank you I really appreciate that, we appreciate our fans and keep tuning in we got more hot content coming your way.

Hector: cool man I can't wait because me and my wife are big fans of you guys straight up.

Mahogany: aww well shout outs to your wife... what's her name?

Hector: Denise.

Mahogany: well Denise if you are listening we are going to give you an autograph signed t-shirt of our brand.

Hector: wow! Thank you so much she's going to love it!

Mahogany: you're welcome.

Hector: anything you want to say to your fans before we sign out?

Caramel: yes, be in the look out for our book.

Mahogany: yes! When that bad boy drops we are going to shake up some minds with the information we are about to let out.

Hector: can you give us a little of what can we expect from this book?

Caramel: nope, you will find out the day the book drops.

Hector: fair enough, but thank you guys for showing up...

Caramel: thanks for having us.

Hector: the pleasure was all mine, welp good night everybody!

PART 2

Caramel: so what's your problem?

Chocolate: what are you talking about?

Caramel: I'm talking about you not participating in our interview at the radio station tonight...

Chocolate: James, you are a murderer... and you expect me to forget that?

Caramel: first of all, you are the reason why he's dead... I told you to stay away from him but did you listen? No, you took me as a fucking joke! The both of you did!

Chocolate: I loved him!

Caramel: you what? Give out of my face before I knock your head off your shoulders.

Chocolate: (walks away)

Mahogany: are you okay?

Caramel: I'll be back...

Mahogany: babe?

Caramel: I'll be back!

PART 3

Caramel went to a bar to clear his mind, thinking about what he should do regarding the issues he's been having with Chocolate. The thought of him not being an alpha in her mind is crushing his ego. He's even had thoughts of killing her, but he loves her too much to do that...

Dana: hey, are you okay?

Caramel: it's that obvious?

Dana: yeah it is... didn't mean to intrude but I felt bad, so I figured if you wanted to chat or something...

Caramel: you don't even know me... didn't your parents teach you not to speak to strangers?

Dana: I'm a big girl now...

Caramel: and what does that mean?

Dana: it means I can speak to whomever I want...

Caramel: is that right?

Dana: yes sir.

Caramel: (signals to the bartender that he is ready to pay) okay... let's roll out of here...

Dana: okay.

Dana is a White Russian woman with dirty blonde hair, crystal blue eyes with fair skin, and Caramel was impress on how phat her ass looks as he follows her outside the bar. It's drizzling outside, but they quickly made their way to his car to talk.

Dana: your car smells real good.

Caramel: thank you.

Dana: so what's on your mind?

Caramel: my wife fell in love with someone else...

Dana: ouch...

Caramel: yeah I feel like I got hit by a bus but it's kinda my fault this happened though...

Dana: how is this your fault?

Caramel: okay I'm about to be completely honest with you okay?

Dana: okay...

Caramel: I'm what you can consider to be an amateur pornstar, we got a website where people can go on to watch us fuck. That's how we pretty much make a living.

Dana: wow... how exciting... but I'm still not following how your wife falling in love with someone else is your fault...

Caramel: I invited him to do a session with her live on our site and that's how the whole thing started...

Dana: you guys have an open relationship?

Caramel: we're in a polygamist relationship actually... but we always brought outsiders into our sessions for the look of our brand and it wasn't a problem before so why now?

Dana: obviously she must have felt some kind of connection with him that she did not feel with you...

Caramel: you think so?

Dana: I know so because that's what happened to me and my husband... we had a threesome with my best friend, and they started fucking each other behind my back, so I killed them both.

Caramel: you're joking right?

Dana: (looking at Caramel with a stone cold face)

Caramel: oh my god... but I can't judge you too much because I killed the man she fell in love with... I told his ass to stay away from her but I guess he took me as a joke, so I killed him... so what does that make you and me? Victims? Murderers?

Dana: monsters... (reaches over and starts kissing Caramel)

Dana reaches into Caramel's pants and unzips his flyer and pulls Caramel's dick, then slowly strokes his dick with her soft hands. Caramel gives off a slight moan while gazing into Dana's eyes. Dana then takes her jeans completely off then slowly climbs on top of Caramel's dick.

Dana slowly puts her hand around Caramel's neck and chokes him lightly while riding his dick. Caramel grabs Dana's ass and starts bouncing her up and down on his dick. Dana with such aggression shoves her tongue down Caramel's throat. 

Dana brings in her titties into the mix and Caramel starts to suck on them. Dana's overbearing thrusting got Caramel ready to bust his nut. He pulls out and nuts on her ass cheeks, Caramel had nothing left after that nut.

Dana: you know what you have to do right?

Caramel: what's that? (Breathing)

Dana: you have to kill the bitch.

Caramel: what?

Dana: you are still a king, just not in her eyes, but in my eyes you are.

Caramel: I guess it's time to shut that shit down huh?

Dana: absolutely, and I'll do it for you...

TO BE CONTINUED...