Mahogany

Caramel: hey baby

Chocolate: hey, who's this?

Caramel: this is Raquel, I think she should join our site. But, that's up to you of course

Chocolate: you fucked her yet?

Caramel: yeah I did

Chocolate: how's the pussy?

Caramel: it was delicious (smirking)

Chocolate: how's the head?

Caramel: I don't know yet...

Chocolate: Raquel, get your ass in the bedroom

Raquel: yes ma'am (gets off her knees and head to the bedroom)

Caramel: I want details

Chocolate: yes daddy

Raquel is on the bed waiting for Chocolate to walk in, Raquel is a bit nervous not knowing what Chocolate have in stored for her. Chocolate walks into the room, and she dim the lights and started lighting up candles all around the room. Chocolate started to undress herself slowly with her melanin glistening off the lit candles. Chocolate's energy brought a sensual vibe to the room which was turning Raquel on. Raquel's nipples got harder as chocolate proceed to walk towards her.

Chocolate: stand up

Raquel: yes ma'am (stands up)

Chocolate: bitch, for now on you will refer to me as domina...

Raquel: yes domina

Chocolate: you are going to eat the soul out my pussy tonight, if you do a good job you will join our site as our three wing do you understand me?

Raquel: yes domina

Chocolate gets on the bed and spreads her beautiful Godiva legs for Raquel to eat. Raquel gets on the bed and slowly placed her tongue on Chocolate's clit. Chocolate took a deep breath while biting her bottom lip. Raquel loves the taste of Chocolate, her pussy juices reminds Raquel of butterscotch. Chocolate runs her fingers through Raquel's hair while accepting the pleasures of Raquel's mouth.

Raquel starts to flick her tongue real fast on Chocolate's clit for two minutes straight, the Chocolate begins to shout she's cumming but instead she squirts all over Raquel's face. Chocolate's joints starts to lock up in shock, her finger nails clawed deep into the sheets.  Raquel starts to smack her lips on Chocolate's clit forces Chocolate submission begging her to stop. Raquel slowly getting on top of Chocolate kissing her body from her pussy to her neck. Then placed a passionate kiss on Chocolate's lips, Chocolate starts to lick her lips enjoying her own taste of her juices. 

Raquel: did I make the cut Domina?

Chocolate: oh my god yes you did...your stage name will be "Mahogany"

Raquel: I love it Domina, thank you

THE END