Cut Too Deep

PART 1

Alton: I miss her a lot...

Gabby: I can tell, you hardly even touched your food...

Alton: that bitch ass nigga made her block me in every form of communication there is.

Gabby: as he should though bro, their married. You should have never got mixed up with her in the first place.

Alton: you're right but I can't help who I have feelings for Gabby...

Gabby: I know but with this one you have to bury those feelings because you two do not have a future.

Alton: I guess you're right... well what are you doing after this?

Gabby: going home to my man.

Alton: I here that, yo tell Roger I said hello...

Gabby: definitely will but are you going to be okay?

Alton: I'll alright sis, go home to your man.

Gabby: alright bro, text me when you get home love you!

Alton: love you too...

PART 2

Alton is back at his apartment soaking in his sorrows drinking liquor singing old school R&B. Alton really can not get Chocolate out of his mind, it's like she's drilled in his brain permanently. Unexpectedly, Alton got a knock on his door.

Alton looks through his peephole and noticed it is Chocolate, he had to do a double take to make sure he is seeing this correctly. Alton opens the door and just stares at Chocolate. Just when he was going to greet chocolate, she placed her fingers on his lips, then slowly walks into Alton's apartment.

Chocolate drops her trench coat only having nothing on underneath, she is standing there completely naked waiting for Alton to make his move. Alton takes off his t-shirt and walks over to Chocolate and placed a soft kiss on her juicy red lips. They both looked into each other's eyes craving each other's body to the fullest potential, then they both started tongue kissing each other. Alton picks up Chocolate and gently pushing her against the wall still tongue wrestling in each other's mouths. Alton's dick got solid hard as Chocolate's pussy got wet as fuck.

Chocolate have no idea that Caramel put a tracking device on her car, he knows exactly where she is and followed her to Alton's apartment. Caramel was able to walk into Alton's apartment because Alton forgot to close the door when he let Chocolate in. The sight of seeing Alton fuck his wife and the way Chocolate is reacting to Alton sends Caramel in rage. Caramel sneaks up behind Alton and stabs him in the back with a huge kitchen knife while he was having sex with Chocolate.

Chocolate opens her eyes and sees the shocking, painful face expression on Alton's face, then watched him fall to the ground. Chocolate screams and Caramel grabs her by the throat telling her to "shut the fuck up" and tells her to go home. Chocolate grabs her coat then runs out the apartment and then hops in her car and drove off.

TO BE CONTINUED...