Return of the Teenage heart-throb

Darcy strutted into the school hallways and stuffed her books into her locker,After she shut it,She saw an intent Jackie staring at her.

''What?!!''She asked her

''No cleavage,and why  are'nt  you wearing shorts''Jackie nagged''He comes today''

''Hey!.Just because I'm a whore,does'nt mean I have to look like one''Darcy said curtly pointing to  her.Black skin-tight jeans,cropped top which  said ''Fuck Off'',branded glasses.Tommy  Hilfiger shoes and to top it off her signitaure hair look,pushed back and shining as white as ever

''Ok,this is what  you need to  know about him''Jackie said as a   crowd  of students formed around a curly-haired figure on  the end of the hallway.The girls did'nt notice him.

Jackie was busy explaining Darcy about Harry,while Harry walked to his group of friends

''Harry,mate,Welcome back''His friend Darren,and school jock said patting his back

''We heard about your 32 year old girlfriend''Julien said smirking and pushing back his blonde hair

''Oh,her,I broke up with her long ago,so any new girls to bang?''Harry asked smirking while pushing back his curly hair.

''Not really----''Darren said trailing off.

Harry looked around to the girls in the hallways,Almost all of them were his exes,except her--His gaze lingered On Darcy,her stomach and arm tatoos were intruiging.She had a belly piercing and strangely white hair,her bum was really good though---

''How about her?''Harry asked Darren pointing towards Darcy.

Both Darren and Juilen started chuckling.Harry looked at them baffled.

''What?!!''He asked Julien

''Mate,have you ever met the girl version of yourself?''He replied still chuckling lightly.Harry shook his head still baffled.''Well then mate meet Darcy James,she is the ultimate french whore.Ever seen those fake blonde sluts?,well Darcy's ten times worse.Rumour has it that she is an ex-pole dancer.She attended school her,a year after you dropped out,and within the 6 months that she was here,she slept with every boy in Holmes Chapel from 14-22,even younger guys''When Julien finished,Harry was shocked but his eye brows were raised in amusement.

''Tell me more-''He told Julien

Julien shrugged before continuing''Well her parents kicked her out,so she moved back here yesterday.I would'nt think of banging her if i were you''

''Why?,does she have a boyfriend?''Harry asked looking flustered

''No,she's slept with everyone in this school,Plus she's your ex-girlfriend's--,what's her name --Jackie's -cousin''Darren said raising his eyebrows

''Ok,well i Have  to try. dont i?''He said walking over towards the white-haired girl,Both boys snickered but watched in amusement .

Jackie finished telling Darcy everything''He's coming over,play hard to get,tell me the results after school''She hissed at her,just as Harry reached them,Then Jackie went away,leaving Darcy alone,Darcy turned around to look up at a gorgeous guy,with luscious dark brown curls and piercing green eyes.Even for a player he was hot,she had to give him that,She had always considered herself tall but this boy loomed a good 4 inches above her.

''Hey,are you new here?,I'm Harry Styles''He said in a husky voice.Which Darcy found strangely attractive.

''Yeah,I moved from Rennes,Yeasterday,my parents kicked me out.I'm Darcy James''She replied with her usual confident voice,

''Well,I was wondering if you'd want to go to the beach with me tonight?''Harry asked nervously,He mentally slapped himself,He was never nervous infront of a girl,what was happening to  him.

''Sure.Styles''She replied .Shutting her locker and walking towards her class

''Its Harry''He called after her

''Whatever,styles''She said before disappearing into her class

Harry smiled to himself.She was feisty and he liked it alot .

Darcy sat down on the wooden seat.French,Her favourite subject.Apparently Styles was in this class too.He sat down next to her.She ignored his presence and scooted her chair further away from him.He did'nt notice that and said''Hey Darcy''

She mumbled back a Hi.and continued to do her work.She peeked at him and saw him looking flustered and confused at the paper.

''Can -y--o-u Help me?''He stuttered,she found it somewhat adorable and nodded,telling him the translations of the french sentences.After a few minutes the bell rang and the class ended.

As she was about to go to the opposite class,She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to face a grinning Harry.

''What,styles?''She said cheekily

''Can I have  your phone?''He asked sheepishly

''Sure,I guess''She said handing him the Iphone 4s.He typed something in it.

''I'll text you the details for our date tonight''He said handing her back the phone and going away to his own class.

''Wait.!It's not a  date!!''She called out after him,but he was already gone,she put the phone back in her bag.And walked into the class really confused.

This was one weird day