400 Years

"Anna, will Lucella make it?"

"I'm not sure Acno." Anna replies. They are both standing above an unconscious, and very sick, Lucy. Ever since the wizards captured Acnologia and Lucy, she has fallen deathly ill.

"What can we do? We don't have the medicine in our time to save Lucella." Acnologia says.

"There is a way, but you're not going to like it."

"I will do anything to save her!"He exclaims.

"A plan has been set in motion to send five children, all with slaying magic, 400 years into the future. I am sure that by that time, humans will be able to heal our beloved Lucella." Anna says.

"Can she go with them? Will she even survive the trip if she goes?" Acnologia asks.

"Yes, Lucella will be free to go with them, but I'm not sure that she will survive. But, it is more likely that she will be able to survive the journey than she will last here. Are you sure you want to send her Acno? You will not be able to see her grow up as you wished." Anna explains.

"I am immortal, and she is my soul. It is impossible to keep us apart forever. I shall find her when the time is right." He says.

(Two days later...)

Acnologia is carrying Lucella in his arms bridal style.

"Daddy, where are we going?" she asks.

"You are going far away Lucy." he replies.

"What about you?"

"I'm not going with you, honey." He says to the heartbroken Lucella.

"But why?" She starts to cry.

"Because you need to get better, Lucella. I'm sending you to get healthier."

They arrive at the large gates.

"This is goodbye Lucy." Acnologia says.

"No no no! I want to stay with you! Please don't make me go! I'll get better!" Lucy cries.

"No you won't Lucy. Anna says your conditions will get much worse if you stay here any longer. There is a very high chance that you will die tomorrow if you don't go." He says.

"I don't care! Let me stay with you!"

Guards come and take her from Acnologia, but not before he gives her a bracelet with 'I will love you always Lucy' scripted on it.

"NO! NO! DADDY, DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME!! NO!" Lucy frantically screams.

"......goodbye, Lucella....." Acnologia says.

Then, he turns around and walks back to his home silently crying. Lucy screams and flails her arms, but the guards won't let go of her. She cries harder and screams for Acnologia, but he doesn't turn around. All the dragon slayers look at her with pity and understanding because they too are leaving their fathers and mothers. They look at her and start to whisper to one another.

"Why don't her legs move?" The blonde kid asks.

"I don't know maybe she is paralyzed." The black haired kid says in a monotone voice.

"Why is she crying in front of everybody? She must be weak, Gihi." Another black haired kid says.

" Cut her some slack guys. Maybe something is wrong." A blue haired girl says.

"Yeah, she might have a monster inside her!" A pink haired kid says.

"Shut up Natsu! You're such an idiot! No one can have a monster inside them. Duh." All four of the kids said at the same time.

They all then turn back around to watch Lucy. She has stopped fighting and screaming, but instead is shaking violently.

"Anna! Hurry up and open the gate! She is dying!" A guard shouts.

All the dragon slayers are shocked. 'Dying!' They all think.

"Alright. Stand back everyone!" Anna shouts as she pulls out her keys.

There is a bright flash of light and the gates swing open. Lucy is placed on the ground as gates suck her into the light. Then, all the slayers stand in front of the gates, as they too are lifted into the light. Then, the gates swing close and everyone leaves. But little do they know, sending Lucy away had disastrous consequences for Acnologia.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

A/N: See I told you guys that the chapters would get longer. If you see any spelling or grammatical errors, please make sure to comment or message me (if that is possible). Thank you for reading and I will try to update tomorrow. This is probably all I'm going to publish today, but you never know. Bye everyone!