FINAL WORDS

Hey Guys!

I can't believe Meant to Be is finally over... I never thought I'd actually write a fan fiction ever in my life. I've been on wattpad for probably close to 5 years now, I had a prior account but deleted it and made this one a few months ago, but I've only ever used wattpad to read. The idea for Meant to Be came to me at like midnight one night and I thought hey, why not write it? And look where we are now..

On top of me never thinking I'd write a fan fiction, I never thought it would do as well as it has so far. I mean over 800 reads, over 100 votes, I'm literally speechless. From the bottom of my heart, thank you thank you THANK YOU to everyone who read and stuck by this story, and thank you to any future readers who come across it. There are a few people who I've already shouted out before but feel the need to recognize again for their consistent support, from not only voting but also commenting. I love reading and responding to your comments!

So to the following users: Minniz10 , hajirahssk ,
Stellabonita , applejuiceyeah , _livxjooheon_ and seoulitics , THANK YOU I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️❤️

Now, as a special treat for everyone, I've decided I'm going to write 3 special chapters. Yup, 3! I have a rough idea of what will happen in each one and they'll all take place at some point after the events of the Epilogue. I'm not too sure when they're going to come out because for the next 3 and a half weeks I'm going on vacation over sees, but I promise they will happen!

As for new fanfictions, if I do come up with a good concept and decide to write another story, it will probably most definitely be a BTS fan fiction. I'm not too sure which member, by probably one off the maknae line. If you couldn't tell from this story, I like including other groups, so if I do write the BTS fic, I'm probably going to try incorporating either GOT7 or Blackpink!

That's about all I have to say. I'm still shocked that this is actually the end. One last time I just want to thank every single person out there for giving my story a chance and sticking through it. I love you all❣️