Them: Kiss and Escape

They were working difficultly. Blade calmly informed her, "We should get some fresh air. Let's study flowers, if you want to draw." Rose nodded, and stood up. Blade followed. They went through corridors after corridors, and halfway through, Blade muttered, "I'm going back for the paper, meet you outside." He saw Robert and a maid kissing. The maid looked guilty, and Robert pinned Blade to the wall. He laughed, and said, "You dare tell her, and I will rip your neck." Blade put Robert in a headlock, and said, "You DARE even mock me again, I swear to god." Robert coughed out, "Filthy Hantov half-breed!" and Blade pulled out his knife, and stabbed Robert in his heart. The maid screamed. Charles yelled, "I am the son of the white Jack Smith, traveller, and the black Martha Smith, middle class. That makes me fully strong on both sides. I am the unholy combination of Hantov and Markov. And I'm out of here." Rose emerged, and said, "oh. oh... Robert, was he cheating?" Charles nodded. Rose told him, "You better leave. Please, one request and I don't tell the authorities." Blade breathlessly nodded. Rose asked, "Take me with you?" Charles told her, "It's a hard life, but probably a better one. Just leave, you don't need anything, apart from this." Blade took one of the dog tags around his neck, and gave it to her. It said, "Hantov Member 0943" Two garden boys attempted to stop Charles, and they both left the large hall.