Arriving in LA

That was a long trip I spent most of it either sleeping or on my phone. I couldn't wait to see Shane! I decided to document this day so I get out my vlog camera.

Your vlog:
Good morningggg vlog! I hope you guys are smiling and having a great Tuesday. I have just got off the plane and I'm about to text Shane. *I then set down my camera on a table to crate an artsy shot while I text Shane. Shane says he's outside so I grab my camera and my luggage and run to the doors.*

I then turn my camera back on and have it facing outside till Shane becomes in shot. I scream and barge through the doors and run to Shane. I drop my bags and jump on Shane he laughs and we hug and catch up for a few minutes. I then bring my camera up to our faces.

Y/N: Guys look who I'm with! Finally.

Shane: hey what's up you guys?

Me and Shane laugh. He then introduces me to Ryland, his boyfriend. We hug on camera and he introduces himself to my vlog.

Shane then takes my bags and puts them in his car while I get in and buckle up. We spend the whole car ride talking about when Shane and I where younger. I missed this!

It was so late, so when we arrived at the house Shane and I got my bags while Ryland opened the door. Shane said that we had a busy day tomorrow and as it was late we decided on an early night so he showed me my room and I didn't bother to unpack yet as I was so jet lagged.

As I got into bed I realised that I hadn't really vlogged much so I added a segment while I was in bed...

Vlog:
"Hey my babies I haven't vlogged much today but I will continue this vlog over tomorrow. I'm super tired! Goodnight, I love you" *kissed the camera*

I set down my camera and put my phone on charge. I set my alarm for around 9am. And with everything done I fell asleep.