Daughters Of One Direction

This is my first fanfic ever so please no hate!!!! comment to let me know what you think :)

P.S Each girl gets 2 Chapters and I love you guys!!! Oh and it switches between the daughter and the father. 

I DO NOT OWN THE SONGS!!!! THEY AREN'T MINE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Hi, my name is Darcy Trinity Styles and I'm the daughter of Harry Styles. I'm just like my dad it's almost scary. In fact, some people call me the girl version of him. Anyways, I'm in a band with my best friends which just so happen to be my "uncles" daughters'. There is Joanna who's loads of fun, Jessica who is incredibly beautiful, Ariana who is very responsible, and Amanda who is as cute as a button. 

            We all sat in my bedroom and decided to do a quick twitcam of course Ariana suggested it. She is Uncle Liam's daughter. We all tweeted that we were about to do a twitcam and when we signed we got a bunch of viewers.

            "Hey, guys," we all said at the same time waving. 

           @princessnikki144 are u guys going to be doing a signing in New York?

            "No, but we'd love to go to New York," answered Amanda.

             @darcysnumberonefan darcy, did you dye your hair

             "Question for Darcy," shouted Joanna. "Did you dye your hair?"

             "Yes," I answered. "I actually decided to dye my hair black." As soon as I said that a video chat came up. I accepted.

               "YOU DYED YOUR HAIR BLACK," a voice yelled at me. I realized that it was my father. "DOES YOUR MOM KNOW ABOUT THIS?"

                I sighed and answered sarcastically, "No, Dad. I just walked around the house with black hair, and mom didn't even notice."

               "Don't get sarcastic with me," he snapped. I simply just rolled my eyes at him.

              "Anyways, how are things girls," Uncle Liam asked.

              "Wonderful," we all answered at the same time.

              "We all managed to stay out of trouble," added Jessica. "Even Jo." Joanna was the one who was always getting in trouble for doing stupid stuff. 

              "Yep, I haven't pulled a prank or anything," she said proudly. 

              "We'll see how long that last," Harry muttered.

             "So, how is your tour going," Amanda asked. "Oh, and when can you come back?"

              I looked at them and their faces sort of dropped. We glanced at each other nervously waiting for an answer from them.

             "Well are you going to answer the question or not," asked an impatient Amanda. One thing about her is she is very impatient.

              "Our tour got extended and we're going to be gone for another six months," Uncle Zayn explained with a sad expression on his face. My heart just sank into my stomach.

               "Well, that's okay with us," I said putting on a fake smile. "I guess you gotta do what you gotta do."

                "We have to go to bed now, we have a show to do tomorrow," said Jessica coming up with a good excuse.