Chapter 2

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!! But I will now

<3 Dani

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Darcy's POV) We all walked backstage talking about writing a new song, when I accidentaly tripped and fell into a boys arms. I looked up at him and he was absolutely stunning.

   "Sorry," I said standing up, my eyes never leaving his.

   "It's okay," he said smirking at me. I melted. "I actually was coming to talk to you."

   "Aww," said Amanda putting her hand over her heart. She cleared her throat, "Sorry."

   "Anyways, I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to a party tonight," he said.

   "We'd love to go," exclaimed Joanna.

   His smirk turned into a full smile. He gave me an invitation,"Great. Dress nice." He winked at me before walking away. I turned to Joanna and Amanda who were squealing.

   "He totally likes you," they said at the same time.

   "He was just being nice that's all," I said smiling. "Just because a guy invites me--i mean us  to a party, doesn't mean he automatically likes me."

   Ariana sighed,"It doesn't matter. The party starts at 11:00 which means we have to be home." She looked over at Joanna and Jessica who had the look in their eye. "No. No. We are sneaking out to that party."

   "Oh come on, Ari," Jessica begged. "This party could possibly mean love for Darcy and that cute guy. You don't wanna mess up true love do you?"

   "You don't care about true love. You just wanna go to the party. We're not going," said Ariana, crossing her arms. She was so being like Liam right now.

    "Please, please, please, please, please, please," Jessica and Joanna begged getting on their knees.

   "Ugh, fine," she said giving in. Joanna and Jessica jumped up and hugged her . "But if we get caught I'm blaming you guys. Where's Amanda?

    "Here," Amanda said walking towards us eating a sandwich. "I needed food." I laughed at how much she sounded like Niall.

    I can't wait to go this party tonight!

--------------------------

   We walked into the party wearing our very party dresses. Mine was a tight black dress with black high heels. The boy from backstage walked up to us wearing some jeans and a polol shirt. He immediately smiled at me and I smiled back feeling butterflies in my stomach.

   "We'll leave you two alone," Jessica said leading the other girls away.

   "I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to introduce myself. I'm Will," he said. He shook my hand. "You look amazing."

   I blushed, "Thank you." A dance song came on. "Do you wanna dance?"

   "Sure." He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the dancefloor. We danced really close and were basically grinding on each other. After dancing through two more songs he led me over to the bar.

   "Want a drink," he asked me.

   "Sure." I took the time to look to see what the other girls were doing. Jessica was surrounded guys trying to flirt with her, which wasn't a surprise. Amanda and Joanna were dancing. Ariana was sitting in a booth with some cute boy.

   "Here you go," Will said giving me my drink.

   "Thanks." I took a couple sips of the drink and immediately felt a buzz. The last thing I remember is laughing before everything went black.