Chapter 4

(Ariana's POV) I crept down the stairs wearing an angry birds t-shirt, with some shorts and converse. Ethan told me to dress casual for our date. He woudln't tell me where we were going, but he said it would totally be worth it.

   I was finally downstairs and hurried towards the front door.

   "Where do you think you're going," a voice asked. My dad. Dang it! So close.

    I turned around with my hand on my hip, "On a date. Why do you care?" I quickly covered my mouth."I mean, I love you and you're the best daddy ever." See? This is why hated breaking rules. It brings out a whole new side of me.

   "You're not going on date," he said. "You're not even going out." I was getting a little sick of him telling me what to do.

   I heard a knock on the door. "Watch me." I hurried out the door and pulled Ethan down the driveway.

   "You look nice," he said, walking with me.

   "Thanks, so do you." I stopped when I saw a motorcycle. "Is that yours?"

   "Yeah. Do you like it," he asked.

   "Yeah, it's really cool," I replied. "Let's go." We hopped onto his motorcycle and he sped off down the road. I had my arms wrapped around his waist, and to be honest I never wanted to let go.

(Liam's POV) I stood there stunned. She's never talked to me that way. I wonder what has gotten into her. Sneaking out, breaking curfew, talking back to me...maybe it's just a phase.

   "Where did Ari go," my wife, Danielle, asked walking downstairs.

   "She just left with that boy," I said. "Has she been talking back to you since I left?"

   "Is she dead," she asked.

   "No."

   "Then no."

    I sighed. Is this because we were touring so much? I love Ariana, but I love my fans just as much. I need to talk to the boys.

    I grabbed my jacket,"I'll be back, later." I walked out the front door.

-----------------

   "I don't get what's happening to her," I told the guys. "One minute she's angel, and the next she's a totally different person."

  "Don't worry about it, mate. I'm sure it will wear off in no time," Zayn reassured me.

  We decided to come over Zayn's house and it turns out, I wasn't the only one with troubles. That made me feel a little better, but not completely. We spent the last two hours talking it out. Jessica and Amanda walked down the stairs laughing and looking at their phones.

   "Hey, guys," greeted Amanda. "Uncle Liam, can I ask you a question?"

   "Sure," I said shrugging.

   "Does Ariana have a tattoo," asked Jessica.

   "No.''

    "Well she does now," they said at the same time. Amanda handed me her phone and it had a picture of Ariana's wrist. On it was a tattoo that said "Ethan" on it.

    If she thought I was upset before, she hasn't seen anything yet.

(Ariana's POV) Ethan and I sat down on a park bench talking about all the fun stuff we did tonight. He took me took a carnival and won a me bear, we got tattoos of each others names, I got my tongue and belly button pierced and we practically ruined an entire store. Normally, I wouldn't have but I felt so carefree when I was with Ethan. Plus, I was getting back at my dad.

  "Can I ask you a question," he asked. I nodded. "Can I kiss you?" I brought my lips to his and I automatically felt sparks.

  I pulled back smiling,"That was nice."

  "Can I ask you something else," he asked. I nodded again. "I know we just met and everything, but will you be my girlfriend."

  "Yes," I said. He kissed me and my lips automatically moved with his. I pulled back smiling," I had fun tonight."

   "Me too," he said. "Let me take you home."

   We stood up and walked back to his motorcycle. Looks like it's time to face the music.

---------------

   I walked inside my house to see my parents standing on the steps with angry expressions on their faces.

  "Ariana Madison Payne, where have you been?," my father shouted at me.

  I rolled my eyes,"Out. Big deal."

  "It's a big deal when you've been gone 3 hours, and no one is able to reach you," my mom said raising her voice. "We called you  over 20 times."

   "My phone is off," I said holidng it up.

   "What's that in your mouth," my dad asked.

   "A tongue ring. Do you like it," I asked with a smile. I lifted up my shirt," I got a belly button, too."

   "Go to your room. We'll talk about this is the morning," my dad said clearly upset with me.

   I chuckled, "We'll see about that."

  I went upstairs feeling sort of good and bad at the same time. I hate seing my parents disappointed in me, but I'll just have to suck it up. Part of me now understand why Joanna and Jessica like trouble.