Chapter 7

After everyone got over the shock of the Rogue King being on our land, Maddie and I went to find our father.

We were walking when we found him. It looked as if he was trying to sniff out our scents to find us. Hey dad. I said when we got closer. He looked relieved when he saw us. He started fast walking to us. What's wrong? Are you ok? He didn't hurt you, did he? He started asking both of us worry in his eyes. It looked like his wolf was going to come out. Maddie spoke up and said, Were fine, he didn't hurt us, but we do have a question.

He looked at her weird waiting for her to continue. We were training, when all of a sudden Andi went to block my punch and a blow light came out of her hand and hit me. His face paled, I was hoping your powers wouldn't come until after we defeated your grandfather, but this could be a good thing, it could help us take him down. Come I know someone that can help you. He started walking away so we followed. I mind linked Jay telling him Maddie and I were together and going to find answers with our father.

We started walking through the woods until we came to a cabin, it looked well-kept but old. As we approached a woman came out. Finally, I get to see my grandbabies. The old women said. We looked at our dad confused. So, he said Girls, this is your grandmother Ellis, she is your grandfathers the Rogue Kings mate, now she severed their connection because she knew you two were the black and white wolves. I looked at him and said, How does she know... Ellis answered for him I know because I was one. I looked at her and was about to say something when she held up her hand and said, Come, I will tell you a story. She gave my dad a look and he started to leave, while Ellis walked into the house. Maddie and I didn't move. Ellis looked behind her and noticed so she said, Come now, I'm not getting any younger. We looked and each other and walked into the cabin behind her.

The cabin was nice and cozy, in the back of my mind I remembered the place, I didn't know if it was the smell or the way it looked. Maddie whispered in my ear, This looks and feels familiar. I feel the same. I whispered back. Ellis called from what I assumed was the kitchen, There's no need to whisper, I may be old, but I can still hear you. And the reason it feels familiar is because you two have been here before. Now come in here so I don't have to yell. We both laughed a little and walked in the direction of her voice.

We entered the kitchen to see her cooking. Come sit down, Ill tell after you both have eaten. I looked and her and smiled, Oh that's ok, were not hungry. She looked at me and raised her eyebrow Oh really? Because your stomach says otherwise. I was just about to ask her what she was talking about when suddenly Maddie's and my stomachs growled. Ellis laughed a little and continued cooking.

**********************************

Sorry the chapters have been short. The next one should be longer. I wonder what story Ellis is going to tell the girls!