Chapter 2

With that he stood up saying, "I have found my mate. Her name is..."  he cut off looking at me.

"My name is Brandi Blayne but please call me Andi. And it seems that I look a lot like Maddie." I say looking at her, then my father. He walked up to the front and said,

"The reason for this is because they are sisters, twins to be exact. Now the only reason they weren't raised together is because the Rogue King, their grandfather. He wants to capture them because he believes they are the white and black wolves. Now this has to be kept within these packs to secure their safety, because they are indeed the white and black wolves." Everyone was in shock. I looked at Maddie and sprinted toward her and she did the same. We embraced in a hug and for the first time since my mother's death, I cried.

"I have a sister", I said looking at her. "You are truly beautiful", I said to her.

"And as you." She said. I smiled. "Today I thought would be horrible, but it is wonderful. finding my mate, having a sister, I am truly happy." My mate interrupted my thoughts.

"My Beauty, are you coming home with me?"

"I have duties here", I said. He looked hurt. "Why don't we combine the packs. Take over the no man's land." He looked at me with love.

"You will be a great Luna." He said kissing my forehead.

"We could build a bigger pack house in the middle." I said. "The Alphas family and Betas families can live in it. We can also split up the land kind of. We could have me main Luna of my pack and Maddie has power and choices over it same goes for your land. But the Alpha Kings have equal amount of power between each pack."

"I love that idea." Exclaimed my twin sister. Xavier hugged her from behind smiling. I looked at Jay with hope in my eyes.

"We shall start building the main pack house tomorrow and celebrate the welcoming of my mate." He looked at me smiling. "My mother will love you." He exclaimed smiling.

I jumped on him and hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear. "Oh, and just so you know we are going to need one big room cause I have a lot of stuff." Everybody started laughing at that.

************************************

So this is my first book so comment and tell me what you think. Vote please