Viola

"I'm Viola Thornton, a student of Agthoven and the president of Agthoven. I am not here to introduce myself but I wanted to address what happened on January 6th.

"There have been rumors throughout the media and some people's assumptions and I've seen them all. Some were true some were not. But what I'm about to say is all the way true. On January 6th, all seniors of Agthoven and Harbor View had come together to celebrate the New Years in my home. Despite it being late, the whole point was for us to come together as friends and allies to celebrate an upcoming year.

"However, the party didn't go as smoothly as all of us had expected due to some respective people. Fights were starting to go around, there were drunk students all around and soon after it became chaos and I tried so much to calm everybody down. And in the end, I did.

"Some were hurt but they got first aid immediately but I am here to address some specific happenings at the party," Viola says and she shifts on her seat.

"I would also like to recall several usages of illegal drugs and a heavy amount of alcohol that was never intended to be in the party at all. I myself, as Agthoven High's president, felt the need to address this. Three of Harbor View's student had to, unfortunately, go to the ER due to alcohol poisoning and thankfully they are doing well today.

"And also—" Viola's voice cracks and I can't tell if she's faking it or not. She looks down at her hands and continues, "I also felt the need to say this. I've been keeping this with me for so long and I thought this is a perfect time say so.

"It was sometime between 2 or 3 am, if I'm remembering it correctly, and the party still was going on, and I had gone to the rooftop to get some fresh air as I was feeling slight claustrophobic inside. But it wasn't long until—until a friend Theo—"

Theodore shuts the laptop over my shoulder and everyone's looking at him now. I don't say anything, nobody does.

"I know you didn't." Maximillian is the first to break the silence. He lifts his weight from the table where he was leaning on and takes the laptop from the bed.

"We're not watching the whole thing?" Verena says and Max gives her a look.

She scoffs, "Seriously? Don't you think she's going to change a shit ton of things from what actually happened? She's thinking of something and you're letting it—"

"Verena."

Verena rolls her eyes, "Fine."

The room goes silent again. The silence is deadly. We all know we're suffocating in here but nobody speaks. I cant help but wonder is this is what all of this was leading to after all. I want to say something but I don't what to say because everything seems so wrong.

"Actually," Theodore says and he gets off the bed, hands tucked deep into his pockets. Something he's used to doing when he's nervous. "There's something I haven't told you."