Chapter 2

3rd person
That night Bella printer out the picture Alice took at her small party that didn't turn out the best.
The first picture she looked at was one of her and Destin. The picture warmed Bella's still beating heart. The two girls hooked arms as Bella looked down at the diamond necklace as Destin was smiling at her. The two girls friendship was so perfect and pure. No matter what could be happening in the world Bella knew she would always have the redhead to rest her head on when the world got to hard on her. She reached toward her neck smiling at the cold feel of the necklace.
The next picture that got printed was of herself and Edward, the love of her life, the boy she couldn't live without, her mate.
She smiled and folded the picture where only Edwards half was showing and then taped it on her desk to look at everyday as a reminder of the beautiful boy.
The next day at school Bella noticed none of the Cullen's where there. The weather wasn't to sunny so Bella's only logical reason was they weren't here because they still where helping Jasper.
After she left school Bella headed straight home. Her tires screeched in the pavement of her driveway. She turned the corner to see Edward dressed up all perfect in what seemed like a dress suit.

"Edward" She said surprising, "You're here"

"Walk with me?" He asked her.
After that the two lovers trailed off into the forest. Bella loved the forest, all the green and how the sunset pecked through. It was just perfect to her. Destin and Herself would come out here on sunny days and watch as the sun shined through the cracks in the trees, shinning down on Destin's skin causing it to sparkle like a million diamonds, Bella couldn't help but admire how beautiful she looked in those moments. But once Edwards hand left hers it pulled her out of her thoughts about the forest.

"We need to leave forks" Edward said blankly. Bella was stunned

"What?why?"

"Is time. Carlisle is supposed to be ten years older then what he looks. People are gonna start noticing" Edward told she pale, fragile girl infront of him.

"But.." she trailed off. "when?" she asked him, look upwards

"Now" he stated

Bella sat there for a moment trying to take it all in, "I'll have to think of something to tell Charlie, but I can be ready-" he cut her off

"No. not you. us" he told her with his teeth grinding like he was in serious pain. Bella was stunned. Stunned at the fact that her soul mate didn't want her to come with him as his family moved. Even after they considered her family themselves.

"What?- no— Edward what happened with Jasper - that was nothing" Bella rambled trying to change his mind.

"Nothing compares to what could have happened. You don't belong in my world" Edward stated to her a little harsh but Bella didn't care, She loved him and would do anything for him to change his mind right now. She didn't want to be anything without him.

"I belong with you" she argued

"you don't" he shot back

"I'm coming" she demanded

"I don't want you to come!" Edward almost shouted at her. She stood infront of him, feeling her heart break from the words he just used toward her.

"You don't" Bella trailed off. She couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence. But she had to in order to get full confirmation, "want me?"

"No"
Bella took a step back trying to comprehend what was happening, or wait for herself to wake up from this horrible dream she was having.

"I'm asking you one favor though" Edward spoke first

"Anything" Bella said clearly out of desperation, she needed him.

"Don't do anything reckless. This is the last time you will see me. Just take care of yourself, for charlie's sake" He told her not daring to looking into the chocolate orbs he loved so deeply.