Chapter 7

3rd person pov

Destin eyes finally opened. She blinked confused. She looked to her side too see a tan boy walking around her room looking at pictures and random things.

"E-Em?" She asked. He turned around on his heels so quick Destin was surprised he didn't get whiplash.

"Hey. Hey Dez, do you feel okay?" He asked her. He scooped her up in his arms bridle style and sat down hold her in his lap. She leaned against him.

" I'm fine. Why was I asleep? I don't sleep" she was confused. He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"You where screaming for 2 hours straight. You where in a lot of pain, your eyes where stuck together and your hearing stoped " Embry told her. She was in shock.

"Why?"

"You'll know soon okay? I promise" he reassured her. On any other day she would have argued but she couldn't. Not now. All she wanted was to stay here with Embry forever.

"Do you have to leave now? that i'm up" Destin asked him. Embry's heart broke at this, she was so use to him just leaving her.

"No. Well won't spend too long without each other anymore. You're apart of my life now, and I don't care what Sam or anyone else says about it. I'm not abandoning us again" Embry mumbled to her. Her eyes went soft. She looked up and him and he smiled. She boosted her head in agreement. Destin pulled Embry closer to her, and kissed his lips. The kiss was soft and slow.

"But Sam needs me for patrol right now" He mumbled.

"patrol?" she asked confused.

"You'll know in the next couples days okay? I've just got to figure out the right way to say it" he told her. He stood up pulled on a pair of shoes and running a hand threw his hair. Destin nodded before standing up too pulling him close to her with her vampire strength. He laughed.

"Be carful. I'm not indestructible like you are" He laughed. She smiled before pulling him even closer just to make him know her strength. He smirked at her before connecting there lips once again. She pushed him away

"Okay go before Sam decided to ripe my head off" Destin told her going to open the door but noticed Embry opening her window. She walked over toward him.

"Em where in the second floor"

"I know" and with that he pecked her lips once more and jumped down out the window, landing on his feet before looking up from the ground and sent a goofy smile her way before running off.
Destin opened her bedroom door.

"Bell's?"

"in here"
Destin made her way toward Bella's bedroom. She smiled when she saw the brunette laying there. Bella stood up quick and hugged the girl tightly.

"What happened Dest. Everyone was so worried. Almost everyone was crying. Paul was slamming doors, Embry was holding you, Emily couldn't control her emotions she was a sobbing mess I-" Bella was frantic. She was worried

"Bell's, Bell's,BELLS. Hey i'm okay, i'm right here perfectly fine okay? I'm sorry that happens"

They hugged again.

"I need to figure out what's going on over there at the Reservation. It's something crazy and i need too know. Are you coming with me?" Bella asked. She knew what she wanted. Destin smirked

"Hell yeah"

•••
Bella was our the car before Destin was running off to Sam, Paul, Embry, and Jared. Destin hurried and jumped out the car running after her.