Chapter 3

3rd person pov

The next day Bella pulled up at Jake Blacks house, and too her surprise; Destin wasn't there. She seemed to be spending all her time here or with Embry or Paul sometimes.

"Bella! Bout time you came round!" Jacob smiled and hugged the girl tightly, loving the warmth.

"I brought you something" Bella told him running a hand through her hair. She moved to the back of her truck pulling off a tarp that covered two rustic motorcycles.

"Scrap metal. You should have" Jake side smiled at Bella.

"I saved them from the junk yard" Bella told the long haired boy, "They'd cost more then they're worth, unless i've got a mechanic type friend"

"Me being the machanic type friend" Jacob reassured her statement with a small chuckle, "since when are you into motorcycles?"

"since now" Bella raised her brows at the question. She enjoyed Jacobs company and she hoped this would help her coup better, to forget about Edward. Jacob knew she was hurting and he wanted to help her. He loved her so much.

"I get if you think this is really stupid and reckless" Bella told him. She figured he wouldn't won't too with all the questions.

"It's totally stupid and reckless" He told her with a nod. She looked away; Embarrassed. Jacob leaning close, "When do we start?"

And so on the two best friends began talking about anything besides love until Bella's girl best friend popped in her head.

"So where's your girlfriend?" Bella asked him with a slight smirk.

"Bella" Jacob warned laughing, "Shes not my girlfriend, well not technically" Jacob told her laughing; his face turned red.

"How is it going together? Dest is great your lucky to have her" Bella said to Jacob. She grinned and so did he.

"Shes too good for me Bell's. She's great too, a bit out of it sometimes but she's just got a lot on her mind" Jacob told Bella, he looked at her and added a small nod.

"Seems like you've got some kind of feelings for her" Bella shot him a little glance. He laughed again

"Well yeah of course i do, it's just.... theirs someone else that I love more then her. I don't want to hurt her either. She doesn't deserve to be hurt. I do love Destin but it's not easy loving two people at the same time" Jake told Bella. She knew what he was talking about but she couldn't bring to words about what to say to that. So she simply nodded. She was about to make a statement agreeing with him, but he quickly began talking again.

"Besides, Embry would be broken if he knew what was going on between Destin and I. He'd never speak to me again... I don't think he's speak to anyone really." Jacob said he looked down a bit.

"So that's what's keeping you from falling for her? Embry?" Bella asked. She was a little confused.

"Basically. I don't know much about love Bella" He looked her way and trailed off, he seemed some what hurt, "But if I know anything.... it's that he loves her"

Bella nodded. She know Embry did love Destin a lot, anyone could tell with one glance at her, "I know. The way he looked at her... it's like she put the stars in the sky just for him or something" she knew that feeling.

"Do you think she loves him?" Jacob asked. Anyone could see Jake wanted Destin, he wanted Bella more but he did indeed love Destin, and he felt some what upset at the thought of her possibly loving him.

"I think so" Bella nodded, she noticed the sad look of Jakes face, "But I think she loves you too. You're like air for her" Bella told him. She knew Destin did love Embry, but she was very in love with Jacob.