Chapter 6

3rd Person

"Dad! Dad!" Bella called through the house

"Bella! Bella wait!" Destin called out. She knew what those wolfs where. She knew the legends she just didn't know they where true

"Bella what's wrong?" Charlie quickly shot up from the table heading over to his daughter. Destin the caught up but Harry caught her and made sure she was okay. She wasn't. She was stressed to the max.

"There wolfs! I mean huge wolfs! I saw them in the woods-" Bella began frantic but Charlie cut her off mid sentence.

"Bella what the hell where you doing in the woods?" Charlie for angry. Bella ignored him and continued.

"They where after something" She said. Harry looked around. He was worried. Destin knew that. She was too.

••

It was pouring down raining but Bella and Destin drove through La Push into the rez. Aw stopped the car. Destin couldn't bring herself too look around. If she saw Jacob or Embry she'd lose it she thought.

"Do you won't to stay here? I'll be back" Balls asked her. Destin looked down and nodded. Bella felt horrible for making her tag along but she needed back up. Bella jumped out the car clearly pissed off. Destin's eyes widened once she saw Jacob standing there. He looked like the rest of them now. Cut hair, shirtless, and tattooed on his shoulder.

"Hey! Hey!" Bella yelled out to him. He was trying hard to ignore her but gave up and turned to look at her in the pouring rain.

"You cut your hair... and got a tattoo" Bella was shocked to see this side of Jacob. Just as schooled as Destin was.

"go away" Jacob said threw his teeth. asshole

"What happened to you?" Bella yelled at him. Jacob stayed silent, "Did Sam get to you? Is that what?" oh of course

"Sam's trying to help me. So don't blame him" Jacob told her bitterly. His face was hard. He was angry

"then who?" Bella asked in a quieter voice. She was upset.

"How bout those filthy bloodsuckers you love so much huh? The Cullens. Ones in your truck right now" Jacob grinned his teeth at her. Destin listened in. on there conversation. She was pissed. Destin swung the car door open and hopped out into the wet rain. Her face was smooshed together and her teeth where clinched together. Jacob saw her. She marched over toward them. But she was a little away giving Bella and Jacob more time to talk.

"I.. I don't know what your-" Bella began but he cut her off.

"You know exactly what i'm talking about" He clinched his jaw together, "You've bebe lying to everyone Bella. Charlie!... but not me"

"Jacob I know that i've been hurting you and it kills me, it kills me. But i need you" Bella was now crying.

"Hey! Jacob! You watch the way you talk to her your sick asshole!" Destin was now there she pushed Jacob backwards. He stumbled.

"Don't you have some where to be sinking your teeth into Destin?" Jacob got in her face now. They where inches apart glaring and hating each other.

"You act like i'm such a monster. But what about you huh? You left out of no where leaving people they cared about you. Jacob Bella needed you and you weren't there! But I was! So explain to me how i'm such a monster because of that. I cared about you Jacob and you left me too, when I was at my worst you stupid piece of shit!" Destin yelled at him pushing him back even more. He stumbled due to her strength.