Do I Make You Nervous?

After classes it was lunch time.

I went to the bathroom first and as I was in the cabin I heard some girls talking about me.

"You know Aurora?"

"Yeah, she's getting really fat, I don't understand what Jordan sees in her." I recognized that voice, it was Melanie.

"I might make a move on him, then he will realized I'm better than her."

"Stupid bitch will learn not to have messed with me." Melanie said before leaving with her minion.

I got out of the cabin washed my hands then went to the cafeteria.

"Hey, are you okay?" Jordan asked me.

"Yeah why?"

"You realized it's me, and I know you better than those twits over there." He said and the others just gave him a look.

"I'm fine."

"Aurora, you know I hate when you say fine and you don't mean it."

"Fine, after school then." I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After school, i just said that my head was hurting, I just didn't want to tell Jordan about earlier. I should but me telling him what I heard might make me sound like an insecure person.

Which I am a little, but it involves Jordan and I don't want to mess this before it even started.

I'm not even sure if it will start, he hasn't even mentioned the date again.

I'm going to my room and take a long nap, my head is killing me over thinking.

I took a nap and woke up around four pm.

"Was that a great nap?" I saw Jordan on my couch.

"Stalker much?"

"Nah, just arrived twenty minutes ago."

"Okay, what's up." I said as I got out of my bed.

"How about you tell me what's going on, I haven't forgot about lunch today, I just let you cool off and check on you now."  He said crossing his arms.

"Okay, I was in the bathroom peeing, just as I was about to leave I heard Melanie talking to her minion."

"What did she say?"

"It's stupid, can we change the subject."

"Nope, now talk."

"You're annoying."

"And you're a twit, so let's move on." He said, I just rolled my eyes.

"Basically she said, I was fat and that you deserve better than me, which is lame for her to say cause we're not together, we're just best friends who have feelings I think." I started to ramble, he got up and shut me up in the best way.

" I started to ramble, he got up and shut me up in the best way