New Bakery and Trouble Ahead

"So about Spain." He started to explain what happened last week there.

And now I feel like a real twit.

"Mom and Nana were right, I'm a twit." I said making him chuckle.

"These things happen, and it's natural even if you're young to be a dad."

"Thanks for understanding." He smiled.

"Does she cry at night for her mom?"

"A little, but everyone in the house is helping me, hopefully she stops crying for her."

"With time." I said and he nodded.

"I don't want things to change between us, Aurora."

"Because I'm freaking in love with you." He said caressing my face.

"I'm in love with you too." I said before giving him a quick kiss.

"We're in love, I like that." He said grinning.

"Me too." I said with a cheesy smile.

••••••••

A month went by, things were great between us.

It was the weekend and everyone decided to come to my house to hangout, and yes that also includes Taylor who was playing with Cristina.

"So, how's life with a daughter?" Joey asked Jordan.

"It's different, but I love her." He smiled looking at Cristina.

Then she came towards Jordan and hugged his leg, "Daddy." She said as Jordan was there surprised.

"Did she just-"

"Yup." We all said.

"She called me daddy." He said as a few tears escaped his eyes.

We just saw as he picked her up and hugged her, it was surreal to see him as a dad, but he was good at it.

I went over to where he was sitting and kissed his cheek.

"You're really good at being a dad, she's one lucky princess." I said tickling her and she giggled.

"So, how does it feel to be called a dad?" Brisa asked him

"It's overwhelming, but I love it."

"Okay, time for me to enjoy this little cutie." Joey said taking her away from us.

"Joey has baby fever." I said making him chuckle.

"How about next week we go to Dad's lake house, a romantic weekend for us." He said interlacing our fingers.

"I love that idea." I said before he pulled me into a sweet kiss.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Monday morning came i did my routine then I head to school with Jordan.

After boring classes we decided to stop at the bakery, and we saw that the new bakery was open and it was huge, dad's bakery wasn't big but it was normal size. And it had a homemade vibe, which I adore.

"Dad, how are things?"

"Well, our clients went over to the new bakery." He sighed in frustration.

"Dad, it will get better, I promise." I said giving him a bear hug which he returned.

"I love you princess."

"I love you more dad."

"I'm going to check that place." I said.