Welcome to this world, Sierra and Matias

I was in pain.

"Someone just get them out, it hurts." I started to cry while Jordan stood next to me.

Our family and friends were waiting outside.

"Let's get started." The Doctor said walking in with a nurse.

This hurts like a bitch.

"This is your fault, Jordan."

"Takes two to tango, baby girl."

"Not the time to be a smart ass." I yelled while grabbing his shirt.

The doctor and nurse just chuckled hearing us.

"One more push." The doctor said.

And there it was, my baby's cry. The nurse took the baby and it was time for baby number two.

"I can't do this, I'm tired." I cried.

"Almost there." He said.

A few minutes later second baby arrived, the nurse took them to get them cleaned.

The doctor left to tell everyone the news.

"I'm not having more babies." I said catching my breath.

"One more maybe." He said with a smirk.

"How about no."

"Fine." He sighed.

Yeah, somehow I had a feeling these babies wouldn't be the last, good luck me.

Eventually they brought the babies, they were just the cutest thing.

Everyone came inside, my parents were in awe.

"So, what are their names?" Dad asked us.

"This little dude name is, Matias Axel Moore." Jordan said as he saw a smile on dad's face.

"And for this little princess, Sierra Luna Moore." I said as mom smiled.

The grandparents were in awe, I was really happy.

Eventually they all left. " welcome to this world, Sierra and Matias." I said while caressing their faces.

"A crazy one filled with love." Jordan said.

"And a big sissy who will love you and protect you." Cristina said while grabbing their little hands.

My family.

▪▪▪▪▪▪

It's been two months since I had the babies, Jordan went crazy once the doctor cleared me, I swear my fiance is a horn dog.

Cristina has been a really good sister, she helps even with poop diapers.