Happy Birthday, Aurora and Cristina

It was a few days before our birthday, yeah did I forgot to mention we have the same birthday with Cristina, how cool is that.

As for the marriage, yeah we're gonna wait after college is over to get married, for now we're just engaged and we couldn't be happier.

We were in my house just hanging out with Jordan and Cristina.

"So, a special day is coming for my favorite girls." He said hugging us.

"Yup, I'm finally turning eighteen and this little princess is turning two." I said as i lightly pinched her cheeks.

"How about after spending time with family and friends, we go to the lake house for the weekend, just the three of us like we wanted." He said.

"I like that, just us." I said before he pulled me into a kiss. Cristina just covered her eyes.

We watched a movie and spend the rest of the day together.

•••••••

Today is the day i turn eighteen, Woohooo.

"Happy birthday." My parents and Taylor said in unison.

"Aurora is sleeping, shhh." I said as I felt three people on top of me.

"People you're squishing me." I said as they all got off me.

"Can't believe you're eighteen." My dad said.

"My baby is eighteen." Mom said hugging me.

"Sissy, there's cake outside." She said bouncing in her spot, we just chuckled.

They all left and I got ready, then I made my way out and had breakfast with them.

Soon Jordan came by and pulled me into a sweet kiss.

"Happy birthday, baby girl."

"Thanks, babe." I smiled.

"If your family wasn't here I would so take you right here." He whispered making blush.

He gave me a necklace with my name, and a charm bracelet with our initials and a heart.

He stayed with me till eleven, then went back to his house to get ready with Cristina.

Around one pm everyone came and wished us a happy birthday.

Then cake came and everyone started to sing to us.

After that, we did the most reasonable thing, we picked cake with Cristina and smashed it at each other. Everyone just laughed.

"Cut the cake sissy." Taylor said bouncing in her spot.

"You got it munchkin." I said as I started to cut cake for everyone.

After eating cake and spending time with everyone, we went to the lake house.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Finally we arrived, Cristina was in awe admiring the view and squealing.

"It's like a mini family vacation." Jordan said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes, and I'm really happy to be here with you and Cristina."

"Me too, baby girl." He said before pulling me into a kiss.

"Now let's go for a swim." I said as I went to grab Cristina.

We changed and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon.

Jordan gave Cristina a bath while I took mine, after getting her ready he went to take one.

"Wanna help me make some sandwiches?"

"Yes."

We went to the kitchen and started to make them, well I made and she ate the bread.

"Someone is really hungry." I said while tickling her, she laughed.

"And we're finally done." I said placing everything on the table.

"Ohh, I'm so hungry." Jordan said while sitting.

"Well, eat up." I said while putting Cristina in her chair.

"I really really, love this feeling." He said smiling at us.

"Me too, and I'm looking forward to our next chapter together." I said as I interlaced our fingers.

He just smiled, then we all finished eating then had more cake, cake is also life.

He put Cristina to sleep then we went to his room to watch a movie.

Okay that's a lie, we ended up having some crazy fun.

"Well, happy birthday to me." I said catching my breath, he just laughed.

"Since you turned eighteen, we should go eighteen rounds." He said as my eyes widened.

"Okay maybe not eighteen, how about half?"

And that's what we did, gotta have fun while we can, there's no privacy back home.

The rest of the weekend went by so fast, it was a really great birthday, actually the best cause I get to share it with Cristina and it was my first birthday with Jordan as a couple.

•••••••••

There was only a month left of school, I couldn't believe it, we're almost out.

"Almost out of hell." Bri said as she started to jump in excitement.

"Oh yes, then it's college time, woohoo." Jojo said while dancing.

"I'm so excited for college life."I said while hugging Jordan.

"Group hug." Jamie and Matt yelled, we all hugged. I love these people so much.

If you come across amazing people like them, hang on to them, they are true friends and the ones you want to keep for the rest of your life.

To be continued..