Life Changing

JORDAN'S POV:

I asked Jamie and Matt to pick me up, it was eleven pm.

"Does Spain know you took a kid?" Jamie asked.

"Yep, because i created this baby."

"Dude, what are you gonna do?" Matt asked me.

"First things first, talk with my parents, then Aurora."

They helped me with Cristina's stuff. Then once everything was inside they left.

I went to sit on the couch with Her.

And my parents came down followed by Brisa.

"You left without a toddler, why are you holding a toddler." Mom asked.

"Mom, dad, twin. Meet Cristina Moore Diaz. My daughter." I said as all their jaws dropped.

"Daughter!" They all yelled surprised which caused Cristina to cry, my guess she doesn't like yelling.

"Thanks a lot." I said as I rubbed her back.

They all walked into the living room, Brisa took her in her arms and started to pinch her cheeks, which caused her to giggle.

I told them what happened with her mom and why she's not here.

"I would say take a DNA test, but she's a copy when you were her age." Dad said to me.

"And she happens to have my same birth mark on her back."

"Now i need to look for a job and daycare."

"One, no working your studies come first, second, no daycare I can take care of her." Mom said to me.

"But I need a job for her stuff."

"I will take care of that, we're your family and we will help you with this." Dad said.

"I thought you guys would be angry."

"Well, what's done it's done, she's innocent in this." Mom said looking at Cristina.

"And one more thing."

"Were you that horny at fifteen, I mean wasn't that a bit early." Dad said earning looks from mom and Brisa.

"Dad, she was hot, and I was extremely horny, do the math." I said and he just shook his head.

"And we forgot to use protection once."

"You're a twit, twin. But I get to pinch cheeks, cheeks, cheeks." She said to Cristina, she giggled.

"And I have to talk Aurora tomorrow, I have no idea how she will take it." I sighed.

"It will be fine, I'm sure she will understand." Mom said as she got up and went to grab Cristina.

A daughter, I have a daughter, I'm a dad. This is so surreal.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

I woke up and for some reason I felt like things were gonna get interesting.

I did my daily routine then went to grab breakfast, after that I just laid on the couch cause I have an exciting life.

My parents went out with Taylor, i didn't felt like going out, it was too hot for that.

Then my door rang, I went to open it and it was Jordan.

"I missed you." I said as i pulled him into a kiss.

" I said as i pulled him into a kiss