Chapter 4

Anika : it's OK shivaay but it's not easy for me to forgive u but maybe I will not ignore u because u were manipulated.
Shivaay : Promise anika I will earn back your trust.  Please don't stop talking to me I can bear anything but u ignoring me.
Anika : OK Mr. Baghad billa.
Shivaay : what the hell.
Anika : this is also part of the forgiving deal.
Shivaay : oh man what did I get myself into.
Anika : a very dangerous game Mr sso  omg I am loving it.
Shivaay smiled at her happiness and left for work happy that anika was talking to him and he assured himself that he will make anika trust in him again little did he know anika trusts him more and had already forgiven him and she is playing this trick to make him pay for his words.

Omru went to check on their bhabhi and they found her sitting on the bed thinking of something.
Ru : bhabhi what happened.
Om : ah what did shivaay say something.
That was enough for anika she burst out laughing. Omru looked at her as if she was an alien.
Ani: both of you'll sit down since you two are my bestie and rudy my partner in crime I will tell you all.
Your shivaay bhaiyya fell into my trap.
Omru : what trap.
Anika : are he pointed on my character and I was angry then he apologised again after u know he threw me down in front of you'll. I even broke his car glass and when we went to the room he gave me a bat saying you can break any glass in this house but please forgive me and don't ignore me. I forgave since he was manipulated but he deserves to be punished for what he did so I told him that he has to earn my trust and he said he will do anything. Stupid hahahaha.
Omru too joined her.
Om : wow I never knew shivaay will do so much to pacify his wife.
Immediately the smile on anika face left this was noticed by Omru.
Om understood the situation and changed the topic he signalled ru to do the same as ru too had guessed the reason.
Ru : waise bhabhi what did u do as soon as he agreed to it.
That worked and Omru were happy.
Anika : are I called him bhagad billa and he was like what the hell and I told him this is a part of the deal and he kept quite.
Wow said Omru in unison. They spoke like this for a while and continued with their work and they met each other again in the night ( only Omru and ani shivaay still did not come home) 
talk about their day and they fell asleep near the swimming pool itself with anika sitting in between and the om on her left and rudy on her lap.
Shivaay reached home and started searching for the three when he found them at the swimming pool.  He smiled at the sight in front of him his anika and Omru together he was glad that she was with them when he was not there and they were with her in times of trouble.  Smiling he clicked a pic of them and picked up rudy who was in a deep sleep and left him in his room.  He came back to see anika sleeping on oms shoulder picked her up in bridal style and laid her down on his bed. He went again to leave om in his room.  He too slept on the other side of the bed.

( they sleep in the same bed but maintain their distance).