Chapter 12

Shivaay : anika please I will come back by 12 or 1 in the afternoon. Please something important.
Anika : fine u better.
The whole family knew except for her what was he going to do.
In the afternoon
Shivaay reached by 12:30 and went to their room to find anika doing some work.
Shivaay : anika I am back so what do u want me to do.
Anika : take all of us to a hotel for lunch and then I will tell what to do. I will go call everyone and come get ready.
The youngsters arrived within few minutes while om said he will join them directly at the hotel.
When they reached the hotel and settled at their table om joined them.
Anika : one more thing u can't open your mouth protesting on what food we eat or how much I eat. Just because u r a spoilt brat.
Shivaay : did u just call me a spoilbrat.
Anika : yeah I did now what understood no comments.
Shivaay : OK will show you later what a spoilt brat can do. He smirked.
They ordered their food and anika made shivaay eat more oily food omru found this as a chance and fed him more. When he glared at them they made puppy faces to anika and she shouted at him.
After lunch they went back. In the room anika was brushing her hair at the dressing table when shivaay came and hugged her at the back she was shocked. Then she did not protest on his hold instead kept quiet and this surprised shivaay. He said
Shivaay : I told you na u will pay for your words my special one.
Anika was again in for a shock and the next thing he did surprised as well as blush made its way up to her cheeks.
Shivaay : see you are blushing.
He again kissed her and she was shy she turned back and hugged him. He too reciprocated.
After  that they got into some talking and in between anika had dozen off on shivaay shoulder . Shivaay noticed this and decided to carry her to the bedroom. All these moments were captured by our omru of course.
Later in the evening anika woke up and ran to the living room to see if shivaay was there when she found out he wasn't there she went to the kitchen and found him there with omru. They saw her and smiled.
Shivaay : good u r awake now what do u want sleepy.....
Anika : what were you about to say.
Shivaay : no nothing.
Anika : just some tea and shivaay after tea we will hang out and I want to put nail polish for my legs.
Shivaay : fhat the wuck
Omru mouth opened up in shock and they burst out laughing.
Shivaay : ani seriously please.
Anika : no not a chance will be waiting In the room.
Shivaay : oh God I should tell her what I feel fast or else I am dead.
Om : true shivaay tell bhabhi fast and I don't think she will still let go of that deal.
They went inside the room for all the stuff necessary. And anika had lots of nail polish laid down at the table and looking keenly
Shivaay : what's going on y so much.
Anika  : I am confused on what to wear.
Shivaay  : its me who is gonna put on right so I will choose.
Anika : no way om ru will.
Ru : see bhaiyya she loves us more.
Om : pyaari bhabhi OK how did you get so much.
Anika : I borrowed soumaya cause I don't have nail polish I don't like to usually but I wanted to try it out suddenly from last week but I don't know how to u know put professionally.
Ru : bhabhi don't worry we r there. Bhaiyya will do it like a professional but what if he doesn't.
Anika : rudy boy punishment will be severe.
Shivaay : if u all r done discussing can we choose and get it over with.
Om : y r u in such a hurry bro.
At last they chose pink (sort of translucent .)  ( sorry guys I am not a girl who likes all this)  They were chatting random stuff listening to rudy dumb jokes or om shayari time anika laughed and shivaay felt happy seeing that. Anika saw shivaay putting nail polish and smiled because he is ready to do anything for her maybe he too felt the same way about her but shrugged that thought of little did she know that he too had the same feeling. When it was done it looked so good just like how professionals do.

The colour and the way he put it was so good

Ru : wa Wa bhaiyya I didn't know u could do like this also.
Om : me too guys I am not feeling hungry because of the heavy lunch so let's have light dinner till then let's watch some movie. The day went on and when they went back to the room anika went to shivaay back hugged him and asked sorry.
Shivaay : y r u asking.
Anika : for making u work in the name of deal..
Shivaay : it's OK ani I guys y more so this is nothing 
Saying this he held anika face with both his hands and kissed her forehead.  Both of them did not want to break this moment so they stayed like that for a while .
He then tucked anika to sleep and whispered to her when she slept tomorrow is gonna be really special ani .

************************************

Precap : proposal maybe
. Guys really really sorry for such a late update   I had exams as well as some personal issues so was busy and did not update.  So please forgive me and do vote and comment .