Chapter 8

Anika was in deep thought when shivaay entered the room after changing into comfortable clothes for the night.
Shivaay : anika what happened.
Anika : nothing just thinking about something.
Shivaay : sure u don't want to share
Anika : no I don't feel like talking about it.
Shivaay walked over and hugged her and she was shocked. When he pulled away she held his hand and then realised what she was about to do.
She went towards the table and saw shivaay drink over there she knew it was champagne yet she wanted to drink it something was bothering her.  She drank the full glass and went and sat on the bed meanwhile Sso was busy in his file that he didn't notice. It was only when he went to take a drink he found the glass empty and was confused he was sure that he had kept the glass full it was our brainy Sso saw anika sitting on the bed and murmuring to herself. As soon as she saw shivaay looking at her with a curious expression she replied to him.
Anika : don't look at me like that I only drank it now so what.
Shivaay stood there expressionless.
She got up and hugged him this shocked him to the core and at the time omru entered and were shocked to see the scene in front of them. They looked at shivaay who was with the same expression they held.  He mouthed to them that she was drunk they immediately nodded their heads.  He asked them for help cause for now it seemed that she did not want to leave him. But our dear boys got an naughty idea and said.
Ru : bhaiyya MA called us so we have to go sorry.
Om : yeah sorry have to go.
Shivaay mentally cursed his brothers for leaving him like this.
Shivaay : anika what happened to u.
Anika : y is it a crime oh yeah I forgot I am your responsibility right so I can't hug u I am really sorry.
Saying this she moved away and shivaay asked her.
Shivaay : what do u mean I never said that.
Anika : u never consider me as your wife u say that I am your responsibility u know how much it hurts here. She said pointing towards her heart. U never really gave our relationship a chance stuck with your ideologies of nkk. U must be just thinking of me like a responsibility it's fine as long as you are with me that enough. That's enough saying this she collapsed and shivaay held her at the right time and laid her on the bed. He thought of her words they just kept ringing. He went towards the pool side only to find out. Ru and om sitting there but they did not notice him.
Ru : it's High time bhaiyya realises his love for anika bhabhi. Seriously it's so clear for everyone that they are in love except for them.
Om : I agree rudra but bhabhi has realized it but is holding back because of shivaay his nkk ideologies and mainly she does not want to get close because of this and also she is middle class.  So how will shivaay accept it.
Ru : I agree bhaiyya may have won awards for best business man but he is a great blockhead. Have u seen anika bhabhi face whenever we call him as her husband and call her as his wife the smile just leaves her face.
Om : I know waise rudra u are all of a sudden very mature.
Ru : what to do om I am born like that you all didn't realise it.
Om and shivaay : oh shut up rudra.
Omru were shocked to see shivaay standing over there and gulped. Had he listened to our conversation thought om but rudra voiced out his thoughts.
Shivaay : yes I heard everything.
They knew they were dead meat. But something shivaay did surprised them to the core. He came and hugged them to which both of them were shocked.
Shivaay : you'll are right guys I am an idiot but rudra how can u call me a blockhead.
Rudra smiled sheepishly. Pm asked him.
Om : what happened in the room.
Shivaay explained every thing to them and he himself was upset and he all of a sudden just zoned out and omru were surprised because this so not shivaay and they decided to give him some time and left saying their goodbyes.
Shivaay went back to their room and saw anika sleeping peacefully he went and caressed her hair and kissed her forehead and said.
Shivaay : I am sorry anika that I hurt u so much and didn't trust u at first. Please for give me.
Saying this he hugged her and he felt a new feeling inside him and he liked that. Now he was ready to accept his love for her.  But being the tadibaaz he is decided to make anika first forgive him. He decided to do something the next day.

************************************
Hey people thank u so. Much for the votes. This really made my day so I decided to give a small update. Sorry for making shivaay realise his love so soon and in a abrupt manner I did not know  how to drag it plus I have a bad habit of dragging stuff which will make interesting stuff itself boring that's why I did it in a short span. Please share your ideas and pray for me as I have economics exam tomorrow.
Thank you so much people.
Love you all. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘