Chapter 5

Next day shivaay got  up to see anika sleeping peacefully.  He woke her up and went to the kitchen when omru joined him and they had obro moment. Anika saw that and she became happy .  I'm noticed her and asked her to join and she replied
An: no its your moment an outsider cannot interfere.
Ru : bhabhi u are not an outsider u are oms and mine pyaari bhabhi.  We never give anyone to come in our obro moment but u are so special so I am officially declaring u as the fourth member of obro moment.
Om smacked his head at the last comment and both of hugged anika.
Ru : Man obro bhabhi moment is amazing.
Shiomani : obrobhabhi moment.
Ru : are we are hugging our bhabhi na so it's called that only if all the members are there its called obro moment. Saying this he winked at om who understand what he was trying to do. 
Om : yeah shivaay let's have a obro moment with the new member.
Before anika could protest ru pulled shivaay and he landed next to anika while omru were on either sides. They hugged so it was like those two are hugging. 

The family had breakfast together as usual with some teasing also. Everybody continued with their routines. 

************************************

Sorry guys very short chapter. Please do comment if the story is boring cause I have just started writing not yet learned the way to put stuff together so bear with me. REALLY sorry.