Chapter 10

Next morning shivaay woke up and found anika cuddled next to him. He did not want to disturb her and also he wanted to make her wait for the surprise only of he ignores her the plan can be successful. He too felt but it was for the bigger happiness. He was all ready for office and he went to om's room to find om sitting on his bed talking to rudra. Wait a minute rudra is up before 9 or 10 thought shivaay.
Shivaay : hey guys ru u awake at this hour.
Ru : excitement was just u know not letting me sleep as I came to know that my bhaiyya has fallen in love with my pyaari bhabhi.
Om smacked his head at that statement but at the same time agreed to it.
Shivaay : OK guys u remember the plan right she should not get idea of what's happening. I hope u have not told anyone yet.
Ru : bhaiyya ummmm.
Shivaay : what did you do.
Om: he was so excited he blabered it out to daadi and was about to choti MA.
Shivaay : fhat the Wuck ru how can u do it leave daadi I was planning on telling her today but MA she will definitely shout it out loud in happiness.
Om: exactly thankfully I was there at the right time. But I think u should tell the family now . Since dumbell is also and so r the rest except for bhabhi.
Shivaay : yeah OK guys please come with me and ask everyone else.
In a few minutes the full family except for anika were present. Even om's girlfriend gauri was present as she decided to visit tat day and plus they had requested her to come in order to execute the plan. Anika and gauri did get along really well.
Tej : shivaay y did you call us here.
Shivaay : umm it's just that I wanted to tell you'll something important.
Daadi : go ahead billu we r waiting.
She said with a twinkle in her eye as she knows what he was gonna say.
Took a deep breath and said
Shivaay : I am in love.
Pinky : oh my maata shivaay what r u saying how can u Cheat anika she is a nice girl.
Tej: exactly seriously what's wrong with u r a business man think before u do anything.
Before shivaay could clear out the confusion family members were  use shouting at him while omru and daadi were enjoying it.
Shivaay : silence.
Athens once everyone became silent.
Shivaay : will you all let me complete I said I am in love but before I could complete the name. OK um I love anika and scratched his neck with a tinge of pink hue in his cheek.
The whole family erupted onto cheers.
Tej: whoa that's really great news ( guys in my fanfiction he is a good guy who loves anika also and encourage om to do his interest because seriously i hate him being rude).
Sakthi : not only that who knew our arrogant shivaay will fall in love I mean even though we knew the person who he loved.
Jhanvi : it's high time he realised it u seriously are a knuckle head shivaay.
Pinky : oh my maata I am so happys.
Rudra : people you'll forgot the most important point.
Om winked at him and continued.
Om : who thought shivaay Singh oberoi will blush.
With that the whole family erupted into laughter .
Daadi : so billu what r u gonna do.
And he explains about the plan. Aftr telling them he saw anika walking out in the corridor and he hid himself he asked the others to distract her while he ran away. She saw omru and walked to them and said.
Anika : seriously I am gonna kill your brother the next time I see him now I am very sure he is ignoring me and is playing a game. I again only got a note form him along with flowers seriously is your brother gone mad. Did u you'll speak to him last night cause I dosed of.
Omru started laughing at their bhabhi she was too cute at this moment with a pout in a face. Rudy pulled her cheeks and said
Ru : bhabhi u are too cute no wonder  bhaiyya fell for
Before he could complete om smacked him and anika narrowed her eyes.
Anika : what did u just say.
Ru : bhabhi I said u are too cute. Saying this he kissed her cheek while she smiled and this moment was captured by gauri who was in hiding.
Anika : OK tell what surprise u have for me.
Omru widened their eyes.
Om: what Do you mean.
Anika : aare you said yesterday u will give a surprise na what is it.
Omru sighed in relief and said we ate spending the whole day with u and a special person also.
Anika : who is it.
Gauri : u remember me bhabhi.
Anika squealed and hugged her.
Anika : this made my mood normal but speaking of it I am gonna kill your brother when I see him.
The other three smiled. The day went on like that but anika was getting irked in between because of shivaay she missed talking to him and started doubting if she did something that hurt shivaay when she was drunk and voiced out her thoughts to omru while they replied nothing. Anika wanted to go out for a movie for a long time so they took her and they had dinner outside in a restaurant.
Ru: bhabhi u can eat how much ever I want bhaiyya is not here to comment.
Om: yes bhabhi.
Anika : I know I love my devars and gauri a lot so I am feasting. Yeah
The others smiled at her they were so happy for her and couldn't wait for shivaay to propose.
They reached home and anika was tired she went straight to bed. Omru called shivaay and said that she has slept so the cost is clear. When he reached home he had a chat with omru.
Om: shivaay I think u should at least talk to bhabhi she thought that she had hurt you and u are ignoring her.
Shivaay : what oh God fine but om I don't know how I will face her.
Ru : bhaiyya maybe you can just distract her first and then tell her everything.
Om: wow he is right. Today she was going on about how to kill u and even made reasons y.
Shivaay groaned.
Shivaay : God save me. While his brothers chuckled. He replied good night to them and hugged anika and drifted to sleep mentally preparing himself to face the questions of his love.

************************************
Sorry for the short chapter guys. Thank u so much for the people who voted.  Seriously I was bit down when I did my accounts exam bad but when I saw my notification for this story and the amount of voted it just made my day.  I don't have any voting targets for my story. But really am glad if people comment or vote.  Seriously it just made my day and now I am starting to face my insecurity because of u people and thank u so much for that. Love you all please comment and vote.