Chapter 9

The next morning when anika woke up she felt like someone was banging her head she held her head and turned to see the side table where there was a note with tablets and water. The note read
DEAR Paanika
I know u will be wondering y I wrote u the letter that's because I had to go for a important meeting. So here are the tablets for hangover drink it and take rest for some time.  I informed the family members they will take care of u and your  work. Bye.

Your shivaay.

Anika read that letter and she was like wait a minute did he just mention my shivaay. No anika u are just imaging things he must have ended the letter like that.  She had her tablets and went back to sleep. After she got up she saw that the table was with flowers and there was a note saying :

I AM SORRY ANIKA

She understood it was from shivaay but she was Confused why all of a sudden. She went out of her room to the home theatre where darling devars were sitting and she told them about the flowers they saw her and smiled and the too took out a bunch of flowers in which there was a note sorry. She saw them with a confused look and they too shrugged.
Ru : o I guess shivaay bhaiyya is upto something.
Om : yeah same here rudra he gave her a separate bunch if flowers and asked us and all the family members to give if they see anika bhabhi only that she has not them seen the rest since they have gone out.
Ru : do u think what we spoke to him last night didn't go for a waste.
Om : wow rudy u are talking something sensible yeah even that can be the reason let him come we can talk.
Anika : what r u both talking in secret without me.
Ru : bhabhi  we were planning on irritating bhaggad billa but om is refusing to. Haina om.
Saying this he gave her glare at om.
Om : ha ha yes y to irritate him simply.
Anika : come on that guy should get doses everyday. OK feeling hungry let's go have food.
After having food om had gone to his studio to finish a painting he wanted to say back but anika didn't let him ru was at home with anika helping him in his assignments. ( guys anika is properly educated in this). When the family members reached and when anika saw them they gave her the flowers and this confused her even more.
What was this bhaggad billa upto she thought. In the evening the three of them were watching a movie when prinku came inside the hall and to gave her flowers with a sorry note. Omru and ani were confused looking at their reactions she asked them what happened and they led her to anika room which contained so many flowers with a sorry note. 
They went back to that room and anika said.
Anika : what is wrong with him literally everyone I meet has been giving me flowers with a sorry note says it's from shivaay but they don't know why.
Om : even we don't know when we asked him he just said give it to her.
Anika : I will wait for him to come and ask him the answer and then go to bed.
The four of them watched movies till late night waiting for him for so long anika and prinku had slept.  But omru were awake. They carried anika and priyanka to their respective rooms and waited for shivaay to come.
It was around 11:30 when  he came je came late on purpose to avoid questions he tip toed to his room when he heard two coughs he immediately knew who it was and prepared himself to face them. He turned around to find omru with hands folded at their chests looking at him with a don't u dare escape look.
Shivaay : hey guys u still didn't sleep and saying this he was about to move when omru blocked him.
Om: really u think u can escape from us.

Rudra : bhaiyya we waited for u for such a long time to talk with u so u are not escaping

Om: exactly so u go change we will wait for u in the pool side and we will have a chat.
Shivaay knew there was no escape so he said fine.
He went to his room to find anika sleeping peacefully with a cute pout on her lips and shivaay thought anika was so cute and all of a sudden had a sudden urge to kiss the pout. Control shivaay when did u start thinking of these things. He went to the pool side to find omru waiting for him.
Om: welcome shivaay please take your seat. So do u want to tell us or should we ask questions.
Shivaay : what.
Ru : oh please bhaiyya don't act innocent we should be calling you dumbell oberoi now.
Shivaay : fhat the Wuck.
Om smiled and said. OK let's continue.
Om: why did u ask all of us to give bhabhi flowers with a sorry note in it. Although this dumbell here told me that maybe our little talk yesterday had worked and u realised or started to realise your feelings.
Ru : yeah I suggested that idea maybe that y u wanted bhabhi to forgive u.
Shivaay looked at them in surprise and decided to tell them everything instead of revealing it later to them. Actually he thought of telling it later.
Shivaay : OK listen guys no interruption and most important no teasing in between.
Om ru nodded their heads.
Shivaay : well to say our last night and our morning conversation really had a effect on me and made me realise my feelings .
Omru looked at him in surprise and happiness and tried opening their mouth but shivaay stopped them.
Shivaay : I already had this confusion whether I loved her or not for the past few days but then kept ignoring it saying no shivaay Singh oberoi cannot fall in love. And when we had our talk yesterday om I realised that it was love but not ready to accept it to take my mind of it I joined you all for shopping but I couldn't be away from anika. That's when I realised that she is essential for me. In the night after our talk I finally admitted and was willing to admit that I was In love with her. But I needed her to forgive me first. And also with a little but of fun if I don't talk to her and she will demand a little attention and then I thought of giving her a surprise. Yes guys I am in love that too in love with anika.
That was it for omru they were so happy they just hugged him tightly as they can.

He too smiled at hugged them back

Om: my God I can't believe it u have finally listened to your heart and realised your love.
Ru : bhaiyya to be honest I am glad u realised but I did not expect it to be this soon .
Om: me too so the surprise what's it.
Shivaay : planning on proposing to her. He said while he was a bit shy.
Ru : o pinch me bhaiyya is feeling shy my God I can't believe it. Its just a beautiful dream.
Shivom : shut up rudra it's really happening.
Ru : I am just so happy can I have a another obro hug please. After hugging and congratulating him they retired to their respective rooms a peaceful feeling in each of their hearts. As shivaay laid down on his bed anika snuggled up to him and hugged him he too didn't retreat but instead kept a hand on her waist and drifted of to sleep happy that he has love in his arms.

************************************

Hey guys thank u so much.  Sorry for the late update. I had accounts exam and I hate it so had to work hard. So please so comment feel free to give suggestions. And vote if u like it. Thanks a lot again and love u all