Chapter Two: Breakfast And Tingley Feelings

It's 7:28 am and my mom, dad, Jason and me are sitting in our dining room eating breakfast. I look around the table and see my mom eating french toast, my dad eating an omelet and my brother has bacon and eggs. I look at my pathetic bowl of cereal and pout. I heard my brother chuckle and look up at him to see he's already looking at me.

"What?" I ask looking at Jason with an eyebrow raised.    

"I can make you breakfast tomorrow so you can have something different for a change instead of having cerial or toast like you have every morning. And I know how you hate Mondays and are more lazy than usual on that day so if you want I can make your breakfast every Monday." Jason offered smiling at me.

I glare at him playfully even though he is right. Im always too tired in the morning to make a decent breakfast.

"That'd be awesome. Thanks Jason." I smile at him.

"No problem. But you'll owe me." Jason says with his signature smirk.

"Of course. Always a catch" I mumble.

I hear my parents quietly laughing at us and roll my eyes.

"Well I'm not gonna do it for free." He says taking a bite of his bacon.

"What do you want Jason?" I ask annoyed.

"I want you to wash my car every Sunday. You do yours that day anyways, what's one more car." He says shrugging.

"Washing a car is alot more work then cooking breakfast!" I state looking at my brother incrediously.

"Take it or leave it. Although you are right. You could always just make your plain bowl of cereal and I could just wash my car myself." He says taking a sip of his apple juice.

"Fine!" I say giving in knowing how much I hate Monday mornings.

I cross my arms looking at Jason who's has a smug look on his face. I groan and uncross my arms going back to my food.
I dip my spoon into my bowl and eat a spoon full of cinnamon toast crunch cereal. I put my spoon back into the bowl and pick up my glass of orange juice. As I'm taking a sip I get a tingly feeling in my head that I get right before I get a vision of a threat and where it is gonna be. I slightly choke on the orange juice and lay the cup back on the table.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Asks my dad. I look up to my family and they all looked worried.

I gasp as my eyes turn red and I'm takin into a vision. I see an alpha werewolf in wolf form but I don't know who it is. Then it changes to multiple scenes of dead people on the ground with blood and deep scratch marks all over their bodies. It then changes to a sign. Beacon Hills...

I breathe heavily and come out of my vision feeling two hands on my shoulders. I open my eyes to see Jason in front of me looking into my eyes with his hands on my shoulders.

"What happened?" Jason asks concerned.

"I had a vision. There's going to be a new alpha and they're going to kill people." I say looking up at my family.

They all look at me shocked.

"What? Where?" My dad asks me. 

"Beacon Hills."

************************************

Here's the second chapter! Looks like they know somethings going on at Beacon Hills!

Hope you guys liked it! Stay bright my little stars!

☆LavenderGalaxy47☆